The mophie USB cable travel kit provides three short cables for charging and syncing almost any iPhone, iPad, or iPod in one sleek travel case. With these USB to Lightning, 30-pin dock, and mini USB cables you can charge and sync virtually any iOS. And the compact case keeps the cords untangled and handy whenever you need them.
- High-current cables let you charge the most power-hungry devices
- Flexible memory material holds its position when bent
- Protective carrying case keeps your cables organized and safe
Did you notice?The cables are compatible with high currents for charging a wide variety of devices.
Apple Recommends ForHave cables ready and untangled for charging and syncing your iOS devices while traveling.
What's in the Box?
- USB to Lightning cable
- USB to 30-pin dock cable
- USB to micro USB cable
- Protective carrying case
- Cable type: Dock to USB Cable, Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 3.13 in./7.95 cm
- Weight: 4.2 oz./119 g
- Length: 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2130_USB-TK-1-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021300
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect add-on to the Juice Pack!
I bought this to add to my briefcase for when I'm on the road. I already have the Juice Pack XL and now I don't have to worry abo I bought this to add to my briefcase for when I'm on the road. I already have the Juice Pack XL and now I don't have to worry about packing extra cables. I really like that it comes in a durable hard case as well! If I have one complaint, it's that I would have liked the cables to have been a little longer than they are; when you're charging an iPad & iPhone it can get a little cramped. The nature of the cables doesn't allow for much separation.
All that aside, however, I would recommend this to a friend. …
- Written by Richard B from West New York
8 of 8 people found this useful
Fabulous ❕ ✨✨ ✨✨
✨✨ ✨✨ I bought my Travel Kit 4 to 5 weeks ago from The Apple Store where i live: i went in for a MagSafe Power Adapter for my Mac ✨✨ ✨✨ I bought my Travel Kit 4 to 5 weeks ago from The Apple Store where i live: i went in for a MagSafe Power Adapter for my MacBook and saw this little box of goodness and had to have it!. Having a 5s, MacBook, 4's are still floating around and anI IPad..jeez!... I have always used Mophie Juice Packs and always have had issues with the USB connection even though the Case is great. needless to say i handed down several Juice Packs to fit the 4s but this covers it ALL~ IPhone4 , IPhone5, iPad and Macbook Pro ( if in a Jam)
Also, it fits so nice and neat in your purse or Laptop bag !✨✨✨ …
- Written by Jona W from Evans
10 of 12 people found this useful