Just Mobile Highway Duo car charger provides a stylish, versatile way to keep any iPhone, iPad, or iPod powered up while you're on the road. Simply plug it into the power or cigarette lighter socket and you're ready to go. Thanks to a high-grade aluminum head, it blends beautifully with your car's interior. And the built-in coiled Lightning cable makes it easy to charge the latest iOS device models mounted on your windshield or dashboard. There's also a USB port for simultaneously charging an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with 30-pin dock connector.
- Built-in fuse to protect from power surges
- Integral coiled Lightning cable (3.3 ft./1 m)with 2.1-amp output for fast charging
- Green micro-LED power light
- One-amp standard USB charging port
Did you notice?A built-in Lightning cable and separate USB port allow charging of iOS devices no matter what kind of connector they have.
Apple Recommends ForCharge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while you're driving.
What's in the Box?
- Just Mobile Highway Duo Car Charger
- User muanual
- Height: 2.7 in./6.86 cm
- Width: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g
- Length: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CC-158/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 885335167990
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I've come to like products from justmobile a lot. Their build quality never ceases to amaze me. It's obvious lot of thought is put I've come to like products from justmobile a lot. Their build quality never ceases to amaze me. It's obvious lot of thought is put into the design. The coil avoids cable tangling in the car. The second USB outlet lets me charge my wife's phone at the same time. And stands up to a lot of man-handling. …
- Written by Shinko C from Cupertino
1 of 1 people found this useful
heating too much
working fine but heating too much that makes me afraid to use it on car
- Written by Tahir O from istanbul
1 of 2 people found this useful
died in less than 3 months
worked fine at first, charging 2 iPhones easily - but then recently it stopped charging even a single phone - even though it's ope worked fine at first, charging 2 iPhones easily - but then recently it stopped charging even a single phone - even though it's operation green light is on... both with it's embedded cable and a USB one... have no idea how to return this thing now... …
- Written by Nikolay A from Los altos
3 of 5 people found this useful