This Anki DRIVE track blends hard corners with a new intersection that puts your driving skills to the test. You'll need perfect timing and the optimum strategy to survive. Or blast your way to victory from across the track with a well-aimed shot from your arsenal.
- Anki DRIVE Starter Kit required to play
- You can play Anki DRIVE against your friends, or against an AI-enabled opponent
- Anki DRIVE includes a physical track that rolls out to 3.5 by 8.5 feet and is intended for use indoors
- You can place the track on any flat surface, though flooring or a low-pile carpet works best
- Additional cars available for separate purchase from Apple: Katal (Blue; part no. HD004); RHO (Red; part no. HD005); CORAX (Grey; part no. HFEC2); HADION (Orange; part no. HFED2)
Did you notice?Any upgrades you make to your car stay with that car, giving you an advantage over friends who have made lesser upgrades to their vehicles.
Apple Recommends ForExpand your Anki DRIVE game with a new track that incorporates a challenging obstacle.
What's in the Box?
- Anki DRIVE race mat (3.5 x 8.5 ft./1.07 x 2.6 m)
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: 000-00007
- UPC or EAN No.: 810559020356
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
THE BATTLE BEGINS
(Purchase of the Anki Drive Starter Kit Required -- Contains 2 cars, Race Track, Fast Charger, Tire Cleaner)
Part racetrack. Part combat zone. All out speed. Anki DRIVE lets you battle friends and clash with cars that try to outsmart you. Simply pick a car, power up the app, engage your weapons, and race into battle.
The game consists of real cars that battle it out using a racetrack (hardware sold separately) as their arena. Each car is equipped with a unique arsenal of weapons, defenses, and skills. Like a video game, the more you play the more powerful your cars become. Points earned in battle can be spent, in app, for upgrades to weapons and powers.
This app is your key to Anki DRIVE. It puts you in command of your cars and gives you the tools to trick them out. To get in on the action players must have an iPhone 4S or newer, iPod touch (5th generation) or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini or newer. The Anki Drive Starter Kit is available at anki.com, Apple.com®, and Apple® retail stores in the US and Canada. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Lots of Fun
Got the track for Christmas and still race on it. So easy to race on my 3 year old can do it. Looking into getting another car so Got the track for Christmas and still race on it. So easy to race on my 3 year old can do it. Looking into getting another car so wife can race. …
- Written by Jason G from Gilbert
Totally awesome track
I just got the new Crossroads track along with Corax, (you can see that review later). This new track is great. Way more of a chal I just got the new Crossroads track along with Corax, (you can see that review later). This new track is great. Way more of a challenge than the standard Start up set. It took me at least 15 minutes to beat my other cars. The curves and cross-intersection both help and hinder the battles and the races. This is the first time I've had my cars need to be recharged after only two battles and one race, because it nearly took too long to finish before the cars died from the batteries being low. I had the app keep telling my batteries were low since the races were taking so long. On the standard track I could finish a battle or race in about 5 minutes or less, not with this track.
And for those critics who thought this game is boring or complained about not having a race feature, well we have it now and with this track, you have a serious challenge with lots of fun. Way to go Anki …
- Written by Steven H from Beavercreek
6 of 6 people found this useful