The Power Support Flat Bumper case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 delivers tough protection in a truly minimalist design. This sleek, thin cover is barely visible as it hugs and protects the perimeter of your iPhone from damage.
- Minimalist design adds almost no bulk
- Protective bumper fully encases the perimeter of iPhone
- High-grade internal elastomer
- Polycarbonate external shell
Did you notice?The combination of polycarbonate and elastomer materials makes a resilient shield.
Apple Recommends ForAlmost invisible yet highly effective protection for your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support Flat Bumper Case for iPhone 5s
- Form Factor: Bumper, Ultra-Thin
- Height: 4.76 in./12.1 cm
- Width: 0.35 in./0.9 cm
- Weight: 0.25 oz./7 g
- Length: 2.48 in./6.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PJK-44AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867224150
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Loved it until ...
four days later when I dropped my phone.
I had one of the first original iPhones. I've had three others since. I've never b four days later when I dropped my phone.
I had one of the first original iPhones. I've had three others since. I've never broken one. Having had such a good track record, I selected this case as a replacement for my original 5S case, which was more of a frame than a case. That frame had a tiny lip which wrapped around the front and back of the phone. When I got this one, I replaced the screen protector at the same time; then I noticed that, unlike my previous frame case, this one had no tiny lip that protected the edge of the screen, but it did have a slight lip around the bad, of the phone.
Well, today it slipped out of my pocket and my screen shattered. The new screen protector has held all the shattered glass in place.
Anyway, I liked the clean design, even though it required a little extra effort to lock the screen, but if you are looking for protection, you will probably be better off considering something else. …
- Written by Thomas B from Fremont
1 of 1 people found this useful
very happy with this product satisfied ease of use no problems
- Written by Rolando P from napa