The HP Officejet Pro 8610 helps you create eye-catching color marketing materials at a per-page cost that's nearly half that for laser printers. Now you can present a professional image with every page. Plus, built-in AirPrint technology makes it easy to print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, so you can keep business moving wherever you are.
- Print speeds up to 19 ISO ppm black and up to 14.5 ISO ppm color
- Copy resolution for color or black text and graphics is up to 1200 by 600 dpi
- Convenient 2.65 in./6.75 cm color touchscreen display
- Flexible connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- AirPrint built in for wireless printing from iOS devices
- Scan to email, network folders, and the cloud
Did you notice?Wi-Fi and AirPrint make for easy wireless printing from your Mac or iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForPrint, scan, copy, and fax high-quality documents to keep your business running smoothly.
What's in the Box?
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer
- Automatic two-sided printing accessory
- Four Inkjet cartridges (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- Setup poster and getting started guide
- CD-ROMs for software, Mac and PC printer drivers, and user's guide
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 19.4 in./49.27 cm
- Width: 22.4 in./56.89 cm
- Weight: 33.35 lb./15.13 kg
- Length: 14.8 in./37.59 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- OS: Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- 1GB of available hard drive space
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP SP3
- Mfr. Part Number: A7F64A
- UPC or EAN No.: 888182021347
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period
Ratings & Reviews
Basically a flawless machine!
Over the years, we've tried almost every printer brand and the only printers we have the best luck with is HP. I have an old HP Of Over the years, we've tried almost every printer brand and the only printers we have the best luck with is HP. I have an old HP Officejet 6110 that still works perfectly. We just got this HP Officejet Pro and Officejet 6600 and I can't believe the features they have! I'm a high school student and I can use my MacBook in school and whenever I need to print a homework assignment, I can just email it to the printer right from school. Not to mention they're wireless which makes it easier to print from an iPad or iPhone. Why does Apple bother selling Epson printers? We had a wireless one for about a year until it crapped on us. It had a lot of problems. …
- Written by Jesse H from Clarence Center
118 of 120 people found this useful
I'm not sure about busy office use,(although this printer is not exactly slow)but this is great for all around home/home office us I'm not sure about busy office use,(although this printer is not exactly slow)but this is great for all around home/home office use! And the photos you can print are pretty great as well. Just great for casual use! My wife is running a mini day camp and does all her printing with AirPrint on her iphone(we don't have a computer on site!). Very smooth setup and you don't even need to connect to the internet as long as you are connected to the printers network! I have not used other all-in-one printers but I would recommend this for personal or even small business use! …
- Written by joseph L from tarzana
111 of 115 people found this useful