The Tech21 Impact Mesh case is the ultimate impact protection design, fully integrated with D3O for your iPhone 4s or iPhone 4. The D3O material provides a barrier between your iPhone and everyday accidents. If you should drop your iPhone, the molecules within D3O lock together upon impact, absorbing the energy and dispersing the energy away from it—so you have an added layer of durability.
- Fully Integrated Case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Created with an advanced, flexible TPU formula
- Protects the back and sides of the iPhone 4s to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without the bulk
Did you notice?D3O is a military-grade impact protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEnsure that your iPhone 4s stays as pristine as the day you purchased it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone 4s
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.47 in./1.2 cm
- Width: 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Weight: 0.92 oz./26 g
- Length: 4.8 in./12.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-4073
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517334723
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The iPhone 6 is a bit slippery in your hands without a cover. This cover offers tactile grip and proven protection for your new pr The iPhone 6 is a bit slippery in your hands without a cover. This cover offers tactile grip and proven protection for your new pride and joy. Since I'm partial to all things red and black, I really like the look of this cover, with the red band around the sides. Makes the phone a little bulkier, but the protection it offers, and the security while holding it are worth it. …
- Written by Patrick B from Hayward
2 of 5 people found this useful