Built for your life in the city, Timbuk2's Walker Backpack safeguards your MacBook as you move from public transit to the office and beyond. Rugged waxed canvas, heavy-duty zippers, and leather trims are tough as nails and get better with age. Comfortable shoulder straps, a refined liner, and an easy access front pocket make it a practical but luxe choice for everyday use.
- Waxed 14-ounce canvas body is water resistant and looks better with age
- Genuine leather handle, binding, and trim
- Premium liner fabric with a soft peached finish
- Internal laptop compartment fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Main compartment dual snap closure allows for varied internal capacity
- Additional front compartment with secure zip closure
Did you notice?A soft peached lining complements the tough water-resistant waxed canvas exterior.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your MacBook out of harm's way with this durable yet stylish backpack.
What's in the Box?
- Timbuk2 Walker Backpack for MacBook
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Canvas, Leather
- Height: 4.3 in./11 cm
- Width: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Length: 17.3 in./43.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 599-3-1920
- UPC or EAN No.: 631364516373
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Stylish and functional
Pros: The bag is designed very well. It looks and feels like it's made with really high end material. The handle on top is great f Pros: The bag is designed very well. It looks and feels like it's made with really high end material. The handle on top is great for those moments you have to carry it instead of slinging it over your sholder. The laptop slot doesn't go all the way down meaning your laptop isn't resting at the bottom of the backpack and won't be easily damaged. Still plenty of room to fit the 15" MacBooks. There is padding along where your back sits so the Mac is protected from behind.
Cons: Cost. $250 is a little steep for a backpack. But if you can swing it then it's a great bag to have. The two front pockets are actually connected and I wish they were separated.
Overall it feels very comfortable to wear and I get a lot of compliments on it. …
- Written by Ryan K from Neenah
Bag envy from all my friends.
This is my go to bag (backpack) for all of the consulting work I perform around San Francisco. It is very stylish and I receive co This is my go to bag (backpack) for all of the consulting work I perform around San Francisco. It is very stylish and I receive compliments on the bag often (although that is not why I got it). In my shift to the “working backpack” this is the most stylish that I could find. It fits my 15” MacBook Pro very well, along with the external keyboard and mouse that I use for accounting work. Just enough room for a compressed jacket and a few other things.
Comfort as sits close to back
Just the right amount of space, drop in my computer everyday with ease
Style, style, style
Elegance in the simplicity
Apparently looks better with age, TBD
Really soft and stylish interior
Solid zipper and construction
I would like some internal strap to buckle down my 15” MacBook baby in case someone tries something on the muni, but this is not a deal breaker
Premium bag = premium price …
- Written by John G from San Francisco
6 of 7 people found this useful