Incase's EO Roller bag features a dedicated technology compartment with a padded sleeve that fits up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro, an iPad slip pocket, and smart organization for cables, chargers, and other accessories. The sturdy construction includes a triple coated weather-resistant front panel, and custom designed wheels and carriage for easy handling. An expandable main compartment lets you pack more when the need arises. And if you're preparing for a longer journey, you can pair the EO Roller with the EO Travel Duffel for more storage.
- Triple coated weather-resistant front panel
- Padded sleeve fits up to 17-inch MacBook Pro
- Slip pocket for iPad
- Organizer pockets for chargers, cables, and other essentials
- Main compartment expands 35%
- Quick-access front zipper pocket
- Complies with most international airline carry-on size requirements (unexpanded)
- Fully rubberized grip for better comfort and handling
Did you notice?This midsize carry-on is just right for a short trip or long weekend.
Apple Recommends ForTravel in comfort with your MacBook, iPad, and lots of other gear close at hand.
What's in the Box?
- Incase EO Travel Roller Bag
- Form Factor: Wheeled
- Material: Canvas, Fabric
- Height: 8.7 in./22 cm
- Width: 13.8 in./35 cm
- Weight: 8.16 lb./3.7 kg
- Length: 21 in./53.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL90002
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450123097
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
Great travel companion
I've had this bag for about 2 years now, since it was initially released from InCase. So far I've traveled to a few countries and I've had this bag for about 2 years now, since it was initially released from InCase. So far I've traveled to a few countries and all over the US. It's a great bag, small enough to fit the vast majority of overheads (excluding a few small international hopper flights) and has enough space to pack a week, or 2 if packed correctly, worth of stuff. It also helps it's a fairly trendy bag and the wheels are easy to spot if you decide to check it. Only drawback is the bag itself is a little heavy when empty. I haven't ran into weigh issues but I've heard of others who have internationally. …
- Written by Mike F from Minnetonka
nice roller, some small cons, expensive
very nice bag for throwing your laptop in and organizational pockets for ur tech accessories.
kinda small for anything more the very nice bag for throwing your laptop in and organizational pockets for ur tech accessories.
kinda small for anything more then a weekend.
wish it had 4 wheels
mateiral gets dirty easily
would not reocmend this as checked baggae with your laptop in it
nice bag in the end …
- Written by Allan L from ST MARYS
6 of 7 people found this useful
Finally most trendy carry bag for travelling
- Written by anura F from dubai
14 of 22 people found this useful