mophie space pack Battery Case with 32GB Storage for iPhone 5s
mophie space pack Battery Case with 32GB Storage for iPhone 5s
You can now save more and delete less with the all-new space pack. It’s the extra power you love from mophie, now with built-in storage. Double your battery and store more photos, videos, music, and documents than ever before.
- Additional 16GB or 32GB of extra storage integrated into the rechargeable battery case
- Up to 100% extra battery capacity for charging on-the-go
- The Space app allows you to easily manage, organize, and share files on the space pack
- Take photos with the Space app and save them straight to the space pack without using any storage on your iPhone
- Play videos and music directly from the space pack through the iPhone
- Share content via AirDrop, email, iMessage, Dropbox, and more
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left and allows access to space pack storage
Did you notice?Free Space app lets you manage, share, and access everything stored in space pack's memory.
Apple Recommends ForSave more photos, videos, and music without having to delete others, while also keeping your iPhone powered much longer.
What's in the Box?
- mophie space pack
- Micro USB cable
- Pass-through headphone adapter
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Rubber
- Height: 0.63 in./1.6 cm
- Width: 2.57 in./6.53 cm
- Weight: 2.8 oz./79.4 g
- Length: 5.66 in./14.38 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2617_SP-IP5-32GB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026176
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Really inconvenient to use, battery degrades quickly, huge disappointment
Unfortunately I am stuck with a 16G iPhone 5 as it is a company issued phone. I therefore am constantly running out of space so I Unfortunately I am stuck with a 16G iPhone 5 as it is a company issued phone. I therefore am constantly running out of space so I read up on the Spacepack and thought I had finally found my solution. Unfortunately not even close. This thing is really difficult and inconvenient to use. Any time you want to access the drive you have to hit this flimsy button on the back that works sometimes...Moving and playing iTunes music is horrible compared to the native player. So bad in fact I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a personal phone. Also I've only had this thing a couple of months and the battery life is half what it was when I bought it. Finally, the additional cable you need just to connect headphones, well that shorted out already also. Yes, I am going to file a warranty claim but what a hassle. Don't be the optimist I was - this is not much more than a paperweight for the iPhone. …
- Written by ROB S from Clemmons
0 of 1 people found this useful
Mophie does it again
So I have read what people don't like and what they do.Yes it is a little inconvenient that we have to use a PC or Mac to transfer So I have read what people don't like and what they do.Yes it is a little inconvenient that we have to use a PC or Mac to transfer the files, except for any photos from the camera roll. But MM iPhone 5S is now close to 100 Gig and also has a decent back up battery, which I get about 75% charge off of. For the price the case is decent too. I took a chance with Mophie before and got the first space pack at the Salem NH store. They have never let me down. …
- Written by Mark T from Methuen
7 of 8 people found this useful
Very Surprised Also
I was very excited about this purchase. I spend a lot of time on the phone for my job so the extra battery really does help. But t I was very excited about this purchase. I spend a lot of time on the phone for my job so the extra battery really does help. But there are a few things I do not like:
1) The headphone jack that they provide is flimsy & that causes problems when talking on the phone.
2) I don't like that I have to plug it into my computer to place items in the space pack.
3) Customer Service at Mophie has been subpar at best. They were going to send a new headphone jack to me but never did. Ended up getting something at Radio Shack that works a little better than what Mophie provided in the box.
All in all, the extra battery life is very handy but my expectations for this product were higher than the value I received. …
- Written by Daniel S from Warren
18 of 38 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Mophie contain physical, on-board memory or not?
- Asked by Dennis A N from Nashua
- Mar 14, 2014
Yes, the space pack has an internal physical drive; the app is required to manage and store files wh Yes, the space pack has an internal physical drive; the app is required to manage and store files while using the iPhone. When plugged into a computer via the micro-USB cable, it reads like any other flash drive/external hard drive. If your car charger has a detachable USB connector, you can charge it with said USB cable. The phone connects to the case with a built-in lightning connection, which is how it charges via the internal battery or when plugged into a power source. …
- Answered by Damian H from Boston
- Mar 22, 2014
will this be compatible with my iPhone 5, Please say yes :'( ?
- Asked by Emanuel G from Laredo
- Mar 3, 2014
Yes, space pack is compatible with iPhone 5. Just make sure you have iOS7 or above.
- Answered by Ari W from Costa Mesa
- Mar 6, 2014
Can you access space pack storage when mophie battery is empty?
- Asked by Donna Z from Chappaqua
- Mar 1, 2014
Yes, as long as you have power in either the phone itself, or it is plugged in and charging.
- Answered by Reba S from Edmonton
- Mar 5, 2014
Can you have the case on the phone but just charge the phone itself and not the case?
- Asked by Ben F from Rocklin
- Jun 6, 2014
Can you add content to the space pack with the app? Or do you need to use a computer?
- Asked by Mckenna W from Decatur
- Apr 15, 2014