The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display, or MacBook Air in densely padded, water-resistant protection.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
- Plush-lined, zippered slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: TSAS-111GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230056
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25 years
Ratings & Reviews
Used for 11" MacBook Air
I purchased a clear hardshell by "(*) speck" and was able to fit my MacBook Air nicely into this sleeve with the shell. At the App I purchased a clear hardshell by "(*) speck" and was able to fit my MacBook Air nicely into this sleeve with the shell. At the Apple Store, I tried out an iPad mini with a keyboard case & it fit well in the front pocket with the computer in the large pocket.
This sleeve is not designed to hold your power adaptor. You could probably put in flat-non-bulkly cords like an iPod cable, earbuds, etc., but not anything with any bulk.
This sleeve is well made and stylish. It is NOT a tight skin-type sleeve with a minimal layer of protection. If you want something like that you may want a simple & lower cost neoprene case. Those types of cases are good if you are toting your computer to local coffee shops, friend's houses, office-type business trips, etc AND are looking for the least amount of bulk and need only light protection.
If you're looking for hearty sleeve-protection and water-resistance THIS is the case you want. We'll be traveling and need a bit of protection so this case is best for us. This is not a bulky case (for us). It has more padding & protection than the aforementioned lightweight neoprene cases so we feel like our electronics will be well protected.
Note: there are many neoprene cases with plenty of bulk/protection. I was only referring to the most lightweight type in my comment above. …
- Written by E C from Colorado Springs
23 of 24 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the side pocket on this sleeve accommodate the power adapter for the 15" MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Brent D from Redding
- Mar 19, 2014
No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items l No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items like a map, papers, etc. …
- Answered by E C from Colorado Springs
- Jun 23, 2014
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
- Dec 8, 2013
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Dec 15, 2013
How does this sleeve fit the 15inch Retina? I previously tried the Thule Gauntlet 2.0 and was disappointed with the loose fit.
- Asked by Nico M from Santa Paula
- Jan 2, 2014
Will the cocoon with the wires and charger fit inside?
- Asked by Silvia L from Miami
- Apr 18, 2014
Extremely unlikely. It's a tight fit and designed just for the computer only. You could use the iPad Extremely unlikely. It's a tight fit and designed just for the computer only. You could use the iPad slot for other items. …
- Answered by Maithri S from Walton-on-thames
- Apr 23, 2014
Will the 13" Stravan sleeve hold both a macbook air 13 and an iPad with the smart cover? The photo shows only an iPad without the cover.
- Asked by Melanie N from Spicewood
- Nov 17, 2013
I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I just received the sleeve and both the MacBook Pro and Ipad 2 (with cover) fit. It is exactly what I was looking for. …
- Answered by R. Kelly S from Oakville
- Nov 20, 2013