Uncommon's Deflector Case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 delivers the future of custom case design. Using its breakthrough 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds superior graphics below the surface of the case. So you get the most visually expressive, protective cases available. And the sharp, vibrant colors won't fade or peel away.
- Ultra-slim fit
- Charge your iPhone while in the case
- Camera keyhole ring ensures clean photography
- Direct access to all device features
- Made from a virtually unbreakable polymer
- Black bezel surrounds and protects your iPhone screen
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colors resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's proprietary 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Deflector Case for iPhone 5s
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 109 mm/4.3 in.
- Width: 19 mm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 3.03 oz./86 g
- Length: 178 mm/7 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: C0022-S
- UPC or EAN No.: 846899082631
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great looking fun case with ample protection
I was shopping for a great looking and fun case for my iPhone 5S that maintained the slim, sleek look of the iPhone and wasn't bul I was shopping for a great looking and fun case for my iPhone 5S that maintained the slim, sleek look of the iPhone and wasn't bulky. This case is definitely it! I have a white/grey phone and I love that you can see the phone through the case and have a really great design at the same time. I also like that that all the buttons are exposed. The case looks exactly like it does in the picture. It is hard plastic and seems as durable and protective as other plastic and leather cases that I have had. I am very happy with my purchase. …
- Written by JUDITH G from Pittsford
10 of 10 people found this useful