Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM is a remarkably small speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth wireless for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the party going for up to 10 hours and it streams music from Bluetooth enabled iOS devices from up to 50 ft away—50 percent farther than most other Bluetooth speakers.
For a magnificent stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two UE MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls, and crystal-clear speakerphone make UE MINI BOOM the perfect companion for your life on the go.
- Huge sound from an amazingly small speaker
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away—50 percent farther than most other Bluetooth speakers
- Wirelessly connect two UE MINI BOOMs together via the free UE MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a crystal-clear speakerphone
Did you notice?Stream audio from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForExperience powerful sound via Bluetooth wireless from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Width: 4.37 in./11.1 cm
- Weight: 10.62 oz./301 g
- Length: 2.64 in./6.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000316
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855100856
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I was pleasantly surprised with the power, clarity, battery life, and portability of this mini speaker. It I so crystal clear and I was pleasantly surprised with the power, clarity, battery life, and portability of this mini speaker. It I so crystal clear and very powerful. I use it t work to listen to music in the Operating Room. It carries a lot of power and punch! Battery life is 100% more than the JBL. The rubber/silicone on the outside of the speaker allows for padding if dropped of bumped. Feels good in the hand and to handle. Love it! Worth every penny. Like the oversized on/off and volume up and down buttons. I got the neon orange,..I call it SQUIRT...easy set up. There is a free app that you need to download prior to use. Very very easy to use, load, connect, charge and carry. You will not be disappointed with this purchase at all. Enjoy! …
- Written by Aleksandra Y from Phoenix
14 of 14 people found this useful
AWESOME SPEAKER!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SPEAKER!
Right out of the box I played the UE Mini Boom for 3 hours straight from my iPad Mini without charging the battery. The sound is Right out of the box I played the UE Mini Boom for 3 hours straight from my iPad Mini without charging the battery. The sound is LOUD AND GREAT!!!!! Everyone that heard the UE Mini Boom was impressed with the sound. Love it, Love it, Love it. I think this would make a great gift too. …
- Written by Mark R from Bensenville
13 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How to pair with ipad bluetooth
- Asked by Sherilyn W from Earleton
- Nov 15, 2014
Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on top of your UE Mini Boom for 5 seconds. You should then see the speaker show up on your iPad. Click on it to pair. …
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
- Dec 12, 2014
does it come with a remote control?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Centreville
- Nov 21, 2014
No, however there are volume controls on the top of the speaker.
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
- Dec 12, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad Air? I know it doesn't say so but perhaps they forgot to update?
- Asked by Janissa R from Brooklyn
- Jul 15, 2014
Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or you could use a 3.5m jack to jack cable to manually wire it. Bluetooth is easier and cheaper :) …
- Answered by Matt N
- Nov 28, 2014
is this speaker compatible with macbook pro
- Asked by Karla K from Urbandale
- Apr 14, 2014
Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only i Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only in Mono, not in true Stereo. Logitech, in their infinite wisdom released an app to pair them in Stereo but only for iOS and Android, not for Mac OS X or Windows. Their response is the speakers were designed for Mobile Devices. Hello…my Macbook Pro is a mobile device. I am so not happy with Logitech right now. Lame. …
- Answered by Dan H from Clinton Township
- Nov 10, 2014
Is this speaker compatible w/iPod Classic?
- Asked by Miyuki G from Toronto
- Mar 7, 2014
Yes. Via the 3.5mm jack input only.
- Answered by Mark R from Bensenville
- Apr 8, 2014