mophie's power reserve external battery quickly charges your iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector. Amazingly small, yet packed with power, the battery incorporates a Lightning connector and convenient key ring. So you're always ready for a charge just about anywhere. The built-in USB connector enables charging without the need for an actual cable.
- Up to 50% extra battery power
- No additional cables needed: integrated Lightning cable and USB connector for a quick and convenient recharge
- LED power indicator shows charging mode and current battery life
- Comes pre-charged and ready to start charging right out of the box
- Quick-release button allows for easy access to lightning cable for device charging
- 950mAh rechargeable battery with 1.0A charge output
- Certified "made for iPhone"
Did you notice?Everything you need in a compact package—the Lightning cable and USB connector are built in.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector powered even longer.
What's in the Box?
- mophie power reserve External Battery (with key ring)
- Quick start guide
- Connections: Lightning, USB
- Height: 0.55 in./1.4 cm
- Width: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Weight: 1.97 oz./55.85 g
- Length: 2.83 in./7.19 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2637_PWRSTION-RESERVE-LTG-USB-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026374
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
works pretty well.
so I was am traveling to New York from Boston. I got it because it was small comes in different colors. It does not charge your ph so I was am traveling to New York from Boston. I got it because it was small comes in different colors. It does not charge your phone 100 percent which is my only down fall, but I did go out to the south end of Boston to go to a bar my phone ran out of battery. It came in as a handy little gadget. It chargers your phone pretty fast actually. It is expensive but it is a good little gadget to have if u use your iphone a lot and are always on the run. so the only reason I rate the product a 4 star and not 5 is because it does not charger your phone 100 percent its just charges its 50 percent but in emergencies since they do happen or when u just need a charge its so easy to pull out of your bag or pocket and charge …
- Written by Joshua B from San Diego
18 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long does it hold charge itself? One reviewer suggests a few days, which would surely make it useless in most circumstances
- Asked by Peter V from Hornsby
- Sep 28, 2014
Is this compatible with iPhone 6
- Asked by Vicki S
- Sep 24, 2014
- Answered by Romario T from Sunrise
- Oct 4, 2014
Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?
- Asked by Richard K from San Francisco
- Sep 28, 2014
According to their online support live chat, No.
- Answered by Ryan A
- Oct 7, 2014
Does this keep the battery charged longer than 7 hours?
- Asked by Julie K from Phillipsburg
- May 17, 2014
That depends entirely on how much you use your phone! If you left it on standby then I'm sure it wo That depends entirely on how much you use your phone! If you left it on standby then I'm sure it would. I've just bought this as it is small and neat and fits in a pocket, on your keys or in your bag (purse if you're in the U.S.). I've only bought it for emergencies, I'm not planning on using it a lot, it's a great design, specifically designed for iPhone. Just charge up via USB and it's there when you need it. …
- Answered by Catherine P
- Jun 14, 2014