BP monitoring made easy
The Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor measures your systolic, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate and then transmits those results to the Health Mate app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Once it has that information, the app automatically compares the data to National Health Institute standards so you can better gauge the state of your health.
Health Mate application
The free Health Mate application makes tracking easy by reminding you to take measurements and by providing useful information about blood pressure and hypertension. The app lets you measure your blood pressure in a single gesture, synchronizes it with your online account, and compares your results to the National Health Institute standards. It also allows quick sharing of data in Excel or CSV file format with your physician. In addition, Health Mate automatically graphs your readings to display blood pressure trends. The app even reminds you to never forget to take your blood pressure.
FDA and medical CE approved, the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor precisely monitors your blood pressure over time.
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor can transmit measurements using its Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity or by a direct connection to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using a standard USB cable.
- High-accuracy systolic and diastolic blood pressure monitoring
- Automatic wireless sync with Withings Health Mate app
- Detailed results and recommended values displayed in the app
- Dual connectivity (Bluetooth and USB with a iPhone or iPad cable)
- Free Health Mate app to visualize trends and improvements
Did you notice?Communicates readings to your iOS device via Bluetooth wireless or a direct USB connection.
Apple Recommends ForRegularly and accurately track your blood pressure and see the results on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor (cuff fits wide range of arm circumferences from 9 to 17 in.)
- USB adapter for iOS device cables
- Four AAA alkaline (LR3) cells (already inserted)
- Quick start guide
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: AAA
- Height: 5.91 in./15.01 cm
- Width: 3.94 in./10 cm
- Weight: 14.08 oz./399.16 g
- Length: 5.51 in./14 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: WPM02_02
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700286
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Health Mate - Steps tracker & Life coach by Withings
Health Mate tracks your everyday activity and heart rate using sensors in your iPhone.
Invite any of your friends to a steps challenge and get motivation to move more.
Connect with Withings' line of health trackers for a seamless health coaching experience.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
The previous version was hit and miss on accuracy however this new version is spot on! Readings are identical to readings I get a The previous version was hit and miss on accuracy however this new version is spot on! Readings are identical to readings I get at a number of drug stores. The unit is sensitive to movement while in use so if you get aborted readings while using then you'll have to minimize movement. …
- Written by Jarvis M from NORTH BATTLEFORD
good blood pressure machine
good product. easy to use....just a little effort to get it connected and up...could become a 5 star with Withings aggressive tech good product. easy to use....just a little effort to get it connected and up...could become a 5 star with Withings aggressive tech. …
- Written by Marianne L from Lanark
13 of 16 people found this useful
Cordless is sure nice
Seem accurate, good quality and going cordless is sure nice but when switching between users, it seems it has trouble with pairin Seem accurate, good quality and going cordless is sure nice but when switching between users, it seems it has trouble with pairing between the two people. …
- Written by paul C from New Westminster
13 of 18 people found this useful