iGrillmini is a pocket-sized Bluetooth Smart grilling thermometer that lets you avoid the heat and monitor the temperature of your food using the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from up to 150 feet away. Never worry about your steaks being overcooked—you'll know exactly when they're ready.
The iGrillmini's magnetic backing makes for convenient mounting alongside your grill or smoker. Two viewing positions let you choose the orientation that's most comfortable. And when you're not using the device, the probe wrap magnetically mounts to the back for organized storage.
Get even more out of your iGrillmini with the free iDevices Connected app. Set custom or preset temperature alarms, share your grilling masterpiece on Facebook and Twitter, view a detailed graph of your cook, see exclusive recipes and much more.
- 150-foot Bluetooth smart range
- 150-hour battery life
- Proximity wake-up
- Temperature LED indicator
- Two viewing positions
- Magnetic mounting
- App simultaneously supports multiple iGrill products
- Preset and custom temperature alarms
Did you notice?Magnetic backing makes for easy mounting near the grill.
Apple Recommends ForAvoid the heat by monitoring the temperature of food on your grill from the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Meat probe
- Probe wrap
- Colored probe indicator
- Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Optional magnetic disc
- Quick start guide
- Height: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width: 1.75 in./4.44 cm
- Weight: 74 g/2.61 oz.
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IGR0001
- UPC or EAN No.: 852931005001
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturing warranty; 30-day warranty for the probe
Manage all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app using one convenient dashboard. With this central hub, there’s no need for multiple apps, view all of your devices from just one app.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with iPad 3 (and up), iPad mini, iPhone 4S (and up) or iPod touch 5 (and up).
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate …
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect size for grilling. The temperature seems to be right on. App could be better, but is very functional.
- Written by Troy T from Dalhart
97 of 108 people found this useful
iGrill mini is very poor quality
This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery but to no avail. Just out of interest, when I disassembled the unit (insofar as it was finished anyway) to see what was inside, I found further evidence of poor build quality. The mounting magnet inside, which is supposed to be a single disc, was actually just a bunch of irregularly shaped chunks from other broken magnets jammed into the circular housing. Pretty cheesy. …
- Written by David R from Maple Ridge
38 of 40 people found this useful
Do not buy this product yet
Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to war Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to warranty requests. …
- Written by KENNETH C from LOS ANGELES
26 of 27 people found this useful
Only good for trash
Purchased, used and very happy. Weeks later wanted to use again and battery was dead. New battery, difficult to get started, but i Purchased, used and very happy. Weeks later wanted to use again and battery was dead. New battery, difficult to get started, but it worked. Much less happy. Weeks later- dead again.
Quality of product feels cheap and not well made at all.
Final use is a in trash can.
Do not buy. …
- Written by Detlef P from Burnaby
2 of 2 people found this useful
Piece of Junk
Bought one at Mills Fleet Farm. Would only power up if battery cover was off and battery slightly lifted up away from housing. Ret Bought one at Mills Fleet Farm. Would only power up if battery cover was off and battery slightly lifted up away from housing. Returned it for another and this one won't even power up at all. How a product so worthless can even reach the marketplace is baffling. …
- Written by Jeff L from Ankeny
2 of 2 people found this useful
Could be great, instead it's junk.
The packaging was of very high quality. Nice graphics, semi-matte cardstock. Inside was a product that I immediately thought to my The packaging was of very high quality. Nice graphics, semi-matte cardstock. Inside was a product that I immediately thought to myself, "wow, I hope I get a year out of this thing." I was too optimistic. I got 2 uses out of it.
When it did work it was pretty nice. There were apps for both my iPad and Android devices. They worked well, gave accurate temps, and drew out very nice (and useful) graphs over time. When cooking slow and low it was nice to see a very slow but steady rise in the temp over time. I saw the chart stall out and knew I needed to go out and stir the coals up a little bit. The thermometer was of decent quality.
The range was limited to Bluetooth. Truthfully, it barely made it into the house. Better than nothing I suppose, but the connected devices were pretty much just inside the back door of the kitchen. Wi-Fi would greatly increase how useful this product would be.
What would also greatly increase how useful this product would be is if the battery unit was not the biggest piece of junk, ever. The first unit I bought I had to make a shim to make the battery contact the unit properly. Terrible omen, but I had meat ready to be cooked and needed a thermometer. I exchanged it for another one. I had to shim that battery to make contact too. Just wow. The power switch is some kind of touch thing, and it blinks all kinda of really cool colors that mean nothing to me. I think I eventually left the unit on and now the battery is dead after just the second use. An actual on-off switch would be far better since I would know if it was, on or off.
Anyhow, I'm not even going to buy a replacement battery, I'm going to package it up and return it to iDevices and tell them it's just low grade Chinese junk and they can have it back. 2014 and companies still just fail to meet the freaking minimum. Embarrassing and I feel like a tool for even having had to experience a product of such terrible quality. …
- Written by Daniel W from Atlanta
3 of 3 people found this useful