The Braven BRV-1 Bluetooth speaker lets you share up to 12 hours of music from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad wherever the action takes you. Whether you're hiking the back country, skiing, rafting, or just relaxing on the beach, this IPX5-certified water-resistant, shock-absorbent, ultra-lightweight, palm-sized design can keep you rocking.
- IPX-5 water-resistant and ruggedized shockproof body
- Up to 12 hours of continuous play via rechargeable battery
- Charges your other USB mobile devices
- Make hands-free calls with built-in speakerphone
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- Line-in connection for non-Bluetooth devices
- Battery check button shows battery charge left
- Loop and lanyard for easy carrying
Did you notice?The rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides up to 12 hours of play.
Apple Recommends ForListening to the music from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad via Bluetooth wireless in any environment.
What's in the Box?
- Braven BRV-1 Bluetooth Rugged Speaker
- Quick start guide
- 3.5mm cable
- Micro USB charging cable
- Wrist lanyard
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Batteries: Lithium Polymer
- Height: 2.25 in./5.71 cm
- Width: 4.75 in./12.06 cm
- Weight: 12.2 oz./346 g
- Length: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: BRV1BBY
- UPC or EAN No.: 817729010858
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent Sound and Function!!
I love the sound on the Braven and that it will link with my iPhone, IPad, and every other smart devise we have tried so far. Som I love the sound on the Braven and that it will link with my iPhone, IPad, and every other smart devise we have tried so far. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries, but that could very well be pilot error or that we have so many Bluetooth devices around. The battery holds a charge for quite awhile. I really like that it is moisture resistant since I like using it on the back porch and have forgotten to bring it in a few times. The sound is great and I like the option of using it as a speaker phone which I plan to try out very soon. It is compact enough to easily take with you on trips (including on a motorcycle) and you don't need to pack CDs since you can just use the music on your other devices. I do wish it came with a regular wall charger an not just the USB, but we have enough phone chargers to cover that issue. …
- Written by Nancy W from Dallas
25 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can you link more than one speaker together?
- Asked by Thomas C from Blackfoot
- Jul 30, 2014
How is the bass sound.
- Asked by Abdiel P from Wesley Chapel
- Jul 24, 2014
very good for the price
- Answered by Mary S from Nashville
- Aug 5, 2014
How many feet away from the source will the speaker work?
- Asked by Bill B from Macon
- Jul 26, 2014