Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from drops, dirt, and dunks while keeping the touchscreen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin, light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof—fully submersible to 6.6 feet/2 meters
- You can touch the actual touchscreen—perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control, and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5s or 5 from daily hazards—including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859013846
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Not confident in the waterproofness of this waterproof case.
Went swimming with the phone in my pocket properly secured in the case. Went to use it after I got out and it was totally waterlog Went swimming with the phone in my pocket properly secured in the case. Went to use it after I got out and it was totally waterlogged. DOA I'm afraid.
Couldn't tell you why it flooded but I have always been very uncomfortable with the screen being exposed to water and have had problems before with the phone looking wet to the point where I was concerned after I took it out the case (on another occasion I had an error come up on the phone saying this accessory is not supported when there was no accessory plugged in which I know is a sure sign water is at play).
I would use this product as a tough case that would probably save your phone if you got caught in a downpour or fell into the drink. I have used the Fre previously and feel more confident with this phone as something that I can use under the water. I also find the screen easier to use even though it has the plastic cover (and it's more protective).
It's also almost impossible to swipe from the bottom with the Nuud as the case is too think to properly touch the screen. …
- Written by Toby W from Khlong Toei
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Dose the case have it's own built in screen protector or no ?
- Asked by Luke M
- Sep 7, 2014
- Answered by Zakeria M from Houston
- Apr 22, 2015
Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
- Feb 18, 2014
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
W One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed. …
- Answered by Heinrich B
- Mar 11, 2014
For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?
- Asked by Leah W from Morristown
- Apr 4, 2014
Yes!! Mine ripped over the flash on the back (same material) and water got in my phone and ruined it Yes!! Mine ripped over the flash on the back (same material) and water got in my phone and ruined it. …
- Answered by Susanne T D from Mount Airy
- Jul 2, 2014
Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
- Dec 26, 2013
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance t Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness. …
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington
- Jan 9, 2014
Is there any warranty for the Lifeproof casing for the Iphone 5S? If so, how long is the warranty period? Thanks
- Asked by Muhd A
- Aug 4, 2014
You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker insi You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker inside the front cover, has a serial number you'll need, when making your claim. You'll have to go online to Lifeproof and submit under warrantee but they're super fast! I got my replacement in under a week. …
- Answered by Marc M from Winnipeg
- Aug 24, 2014