Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from drops, dirt, and dunks while keeping the touchscreen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin, light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof—fully submersible to 6.6 feet/2 meters
- You can touch the actual touchscreen—perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control, and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5s or 5 from daily hazards—including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859013839
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
- Feb 18, 2014
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
W One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed. …
- Answered by Heinrich B
- Mar 11, 2014
Dose the case have it's own built in screen protector or no ?
- Asked by Luke M
- Sep 7, 2014
- Answered by Zakeria M from Houston
- Apr 22, 2015
For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?
- Asked by Leah W from Morristown
- Apr 4, 2014
Actually yes. I have to return my Lifeproof case for this very reason. It has only had light use in Actually yes. I have to return my Lifeproof case for this very reason. It has only had light use in the three months it has been on my 5s and a tear has appeared along the length of the button.
I would say that this is the weakest point in the whole of the product. …
- Answered by Matt S from Don Valley
- Jul 25, 2014
Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
- Dec 26, 2013
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance t Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness. …
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington
- Jan 9, 2014
Is there any warranty for the Lifeproof casing for the Iphone 5S? If so, how long is the warranty period? Thanks
- Asked by Muhd A
- Aug 4, 2014
You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker insi You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker inside the front cover, has a serial number you'll need, when making your claim. You'll have to go online to Lifeproof and submit under warrantee but they're super fast! I got my replacement in under a week. …
- Answered by Marc M from Winnipeg
- Aug 24, 2014