Consumer-rated for outstanding photo quality, the Epson Expression Premium XP-810 small-in-one-printer produces impressive borderless photos and documents. Its ultra-slim design saves plenty of space and the built-in AirPrint functionality makes it a snap to print wirelessly from your iPad or iPhone—whether you're at home or out and about. You also get the convenience of two-sided printing, as well as a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for auto two-sided copying, scanning, and faxing. And to handle any creative project, there's an intuitive 3.5-inch touchscreen, dedicated photo tray, specialty paper support, and CD/DVD printing.
- Consumer-rated as a leader in photo quality photos and text precision
- Ultra-powerful performance, ultra-slim design
- 30-page Auto Document Feeder
- Borderless 4 by 6-inch photos—in as fast as 12 seconds
- Ultimate wireless printing and scanning
- Easy printing from iPad and iPhone
Did you notice?AirPrint functionality makes it easy to print wirelessly from your iPad or iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForPrint, copy, scan, and fax with a high-quality all-in-one printer that's also a great space saver.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-810 Small-in-One Printer
- CD-ROM containing software and drivers (Mac and Windows)
- Power cord
- Five Claria Premium ink cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Black)
- Set-up and instruction manuals
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, PicBridge, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Height: 8.1 in./20.57 cm
- Width: 17.2 in./43.68 cm
- Weight: 21.5 lb./9.75 kg
- Length: 23.5 in./59.69 cm
- Black print speed: 14 ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 8.1 ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 3.5 by 5 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Five
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 9600 by 9600 dpi
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 through 10.8.x
- Windows 8/Vista/XP
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CD29201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907874
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
So simple it seems unreal!
I was very satisfied by the easiness of installion and quality of the XP-810 I don't think I will consider other brand for home pr I was very satisfied by the easiness of installion and quality of the XP-810 I don't think I will consider other brand for home printers. Inks are very affordable (price for the printer is not built in the ink replacement cartdriges) and easy tocarry/install.
I would definitelly recomend this printer also for the Fax/Scan features built into it. Comparing other products as HP I think is more user friendly.
Seamless process. …
- Written by Juan Manuel I from Fort Lauderdale
68 of 70 people found this useful
Good printer, not MAC friendly
I have had this printer for several months now. Overall, I think it is a good printer. My only complaint is the software is not I have had this printer for several months now. Overall, I think it is a good printer. My only complaint is the software is not very Mac friendly. The disc that comes with it is for Window PCs only. You have to download the Mac compatible software, which is a collection of individual software. Several of the applications just do not work. I have tried re-installing, but it did not help. I installed the Maverick update and still had the same results. Even with its software problems it gets the job done. There is also some kind of compatibility issue because at each login it ask for permission for an incoming connection for the Epson CP application. I would rate it 5 stars if the software was more Mac friendly. I would love to get a printer designed with a Mac in mind, rather than an after thought once the PC is done. …
- Written by Michael S from Eden
59 of 63 people found this useful
I've never had a wireless printer before. Especially one that does it all, print, fax, scan, copy, and photo print. The setup wa I've never had a wireless printer before. Especially one that does it all, print, fax, scan, copy, and photo print. The setup was easy and the operation of it is simple, once set up. I love how small it is, as well. I have not had the opportunity to use all of its functions, but I will and I'm sure I am sure I will not be disappointed. …
- Written by David P from Colorado Springs
25 of 32 people found this useful
very poor instructions and performance
Stay away from Epson. Instructions for setup are cartoons with no explanation. Quickstart guide is 4 pages with no trouble shoot Stay away from Epson. Instructions for setup are cartoons with no explanation. Quickstart guide is 4 pages with no trouble shooting. the third day I tried to print and it kept telling me to load paper when the tray was full. Did I mention no trouble shooting hints? the onscreen helps on the printer are a couple of worthless cartoons. With this thing you are on your own. Oh, almost forgot, it can't print straight lines on a spread sheet. Not a good use of money. Right now I can't print and there is no help …
- Written by Dennis V from Wildwood
6 of 6 people found this useful
Easy to set up unless . . .
This printer is indeed easy to set up, if you get past a lurking gotcha. Once the unit is out of the box and the plastic bag it c This printer is indeed easy to set up, if you get past a lurking gotcha. Once the unit is out of the box and the plastic bag it comes in, there are a number of strips of blue tape holding various doors shut for transit. Easy to see, easy to remove. But it is all too likely that you won't realize there is another piece of packing material lurking deep inside, in the bay under the scanner pane where the ink cartridge carrier resides. If that is not removed, the printer will walk you through language, date, and time choices, make a series of self-configuration noises, and then suddenly put up a Printer Error warning with the code 0exA. When I ran into this with the first unit I bought, Epson tech support themselves didn't figure it out, and pronounced it defective. I arranged for a replacement, but when it arrived, it was the same exact story. Since that made no sense logically, I looked around more deeply inside the machine, and found the culprit.
Once that was out of the way, yes, set up was easy. This is my first day with it, so I have only done some printing for work so far, but it is very fast. I fully expect the other functions to do just as well. The optical resolution is high end for all its tasks.
- Written by Peter B M from Port Jefferson Station
10 of 10 people found this useful
More tech than i expected
The xp 810 is smart looking and well setup. being black made fining the paper trays a challenge in my dim room. Setup went smooth The xp 810 is smart looking and well setup. being black made fining the paper trays a challenge in my dim room. Setup went smoothly but having all the functlion install separately took time. It updated it self without problems. The tilt out control panel was great. Prints well. Scans well, Not tried to fax yet. With 4 household computer, tablets, phones ... the install CD did not work but the web site had all the same SW and downloaded to the devices wo problems. Each install + setup takes a bit of time. Would recommend.... just do get in a hurry. I could not filnd the ink at my local box stores but the onlinepurchase was convient and a fair price. …
- Written by Gerard D K from Chesapeake
10 of 12 people found this useful