Offering a superbly sophisticated alternative, the legendary Power Support Air Jacket wraps your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s in thin, sleek, virtually invisible protection.
- Thin, lightweight protection
- Full four-side protection
- Less than 1.2 mm thick
- Made with polycarbonate material
Did you notice?Though remarkably slim, the Air Jacket provides tough, four-side protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s from the wear and tear of everyday use.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.7 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 2.54 cm/1 in.
- Weight: 116 g
- Length: 10.8 cm/4.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: PJK-83AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867223641
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Case not ready for all kind of charging docks
I had to manually cut it and make it compatible for my Sony Alarm clock dock so its lower area could adapt, besides that the produ I had to manually cut it and make it compatible for my Sony Alarm clock dock so its lower area could adapt, besides that the product works fine. …
- Written by Jorge H from Cincinnati
7 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which option is the white one? the two lighter colours look the same in the pictures
- Asked by Fiona A
- Apr 10, 2015
Does the air jacket include screen protection?
- Asked by Emma S
- Feb 2, 2015
- Answered by Niamh O
- Mar 6, 2015
Will the iPhone 5S with the Air Jacket fit in the standard Apple charging dock ?
- Asked by Ryan O
- Aug 14, 2014
I went to the apple store & it does NOT fit in the Standard Apple Charging Dock. The Straight Forwar I went to the apple store & it does NOT fit in the Standard Apple Charging Dock. The Straight Forward & Truth Answer is: NO
The iPhone MUST be Naked to Fit in the Standard Apple Charging Dock.
But they have recommend me to get the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for the iPhone with built-in Lightning Connector and it will fit ANY case you like to fit into this Charging Dock. No Problem'o …
- Answered by Hannan G from Southgate
- Mar 7, 2015