A printer, scanner and photocopier in one, the Expression Premium XP-610 enables you to print documents and images from your MacBook or iOS device using a Wi-Fi connection. You can also print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer while Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services. It features two front-loading photo paper trays and a 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel with interactive menu to help you meet all your printing needs.
High-quality photos and text
The Epson Expression Premium XP-10 uses Claria Premium Ink, which produces crisp, clear text documents and outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours.
- Epson Connect technology allows you to print documents over Wi-Fi
- Compatible with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services
- Print from anywhere in the world
- Two front-loading photo paper trays
- 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel
Did you notice?You can email documents and photos directly to the printer from anywhere in the world.
Apple Recommends ForWireless AirPrint printing, scanning and photocopying.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-610 main unit
- Individual ink cartridges
- Power cable
- Setup guide
- Software (CD)
- Display Size: 6.4 cm
- Connections: AirPrint , PicBridge, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 13.8 cm/5.43 in.
- Width: 39 cm/15.4 in.
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Length: 34.1 cm/13.4 in.
- Black print speed: 13 ISO
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 10 ISO
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400
- 10.5.8 or later
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907881
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
This printer is awesome!!!
Just recieved it today and started printing out a few photos so I could see the quality....and OMG the pictures came out so sharp. Just recieved it today and started printing out a few photos so I could see the quality....and OMG the pictures came out so sharp. I will mostly be using it for printing out papers for school but photos are amazing...Well worth the money... …
- Written by Terry D from Long Beach
78 of 86 people found this useful
I have had HP printers in the past and decided to try this one based on good recommendations on other web sites. I can't get the p I have had HP printers in the past and decided to try this one based on good recommendations on other web sites. I can't get the printer to connect with my MacBook wirelessly to print. Its constantly offline and no amount of resetting and troubleshooting has worked. If you are like me and don't have too much time to fight with a printer - I do not recommend. Going back to HP at least I never had connection problems with HP. One star for convenient size. …
- Written by Judith M from Louisville
68 of 85 people found this useful
Bought this printer because my other Epson printer stopped allowing printing from my ipad2. A waste of money as far as I am conc Bought this printer because my other Epson printer stopped allowing printing from my ipad2. A waste of money as far as I am concerned. Received it Wednesday, took it out of the box Saturday and after 10 hours, 3 or 4 phone calls, still not printing. Very FRUSTRATING. Apple store, Epson technical support, Netgear technical support all unable. To get this printer up and printing from ipad2!!!!! …
- Written by Frances S from Easton
82 of 113 people found this useful
However it is fairly complicated and should come with a manual. The videos were good but not complete.
- Written by Lori Y from Buena Park
Noisy, ink-eater, phantom behavior
I've had several Epson printers over decades and always been pleased. This machine is dreadful. The paper loader and receiver are I've had several Epson printers over decades and always been pleased. This machine is dreadful. The paper loader and receiver are inconveniently designed. It's very, very loud -- it makes uneven, jerky sounds while printing. It will suddenly, randomly make loud mechanical noises. Copy quality is mediocre. If a color cartridge runs out, you can't print black and white. It runs through cartridges very rapidly and is therefore more expensive than anticipated.
There is NO reason to own this copier. …
- Written by ELYSE F from Ridgewood
4 of 4 people found this useful
i loved the product
- Written by charles C from New York
2 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the paper tray support envelope printing and other paper sizes?
- Asked by Keely S from The Woodlands
- Jun 28, 2014
where do i buy replacement ink cartridge(s)?
- Asked by Todd K from West Hollywood
- Jun 6, 2014
No answers yet
What is the large photo size that can be printed on this printer
- Asked by Cres A from Santa Fe
- Mar 30, 2014
Will this work with an iPad 2 or iPad mini
- Asked by Linda N from North Canton
- Jan 21, 2014
I only have an iPad and iPhone. Will this printer work with my iPad Internet?
- Asked by Diane L C from Sun City
- May 6, 2014
Yes it does work.
- Answered by Denis L from Redlands
- May 15, 2014