The Incase Pop Case for iPhone 5c provides plenty of hardshell protection and sleek minimalist style. Thanks to a durable polycarbonate back plate with rubber detailing around the perimeter, it delivers enhanced shock absorption and flexes for easy loading.
- Durable hardshell exterior for complete edge and corner protection
- Rubber frame provides flex for easy loading and shock absorption
- Full access to all device ports and buttons
Did you notice?The rubber frame offers just enough flex for easy loading and shock absorption.
Apple Recommends ForA durable hardshell that provides targeted protection and optimal screen visibility for your iPhone 5c.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pop Case for iPhone 5c
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69388
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450134185
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Dropped my phone, and this thing performed
Bought my phone case last night, dropped my phone the next morning. Rubber bands around the edges did a great job reducing the imp Bought my phone case last night, dropped my phone the next morning. Rubber bands around the edges did a great job reducing the impact. No scratches or marks to speak of really. I suggest using a screen protector along with this case for full protection …
- Written by Brendan P from Baltimore
14 of 14 people found this useful
im loving the blue
- Written by Nadine B from Bullhead City
3 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case have a screen protector included? Thanks!
- Asked by Dawn F from Fort Assiniboine
- Jan 4, 2014
No, there is no screen protector included.
- Answered by Joe N from Fox Lake
- Jan 6, 2014