The kate spade two-piece case is injected with lightweight polycarbonate to thoroughly protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
Did you notice?Lightweight polycarbonate construction provides a barrier to bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone in whimsical kate spade style.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone
- Silicone insert
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 04372
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870044438
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: A one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms and conditions are listed at www.contourdesign.com.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
On the fence
I broke my phone then I went to get it fixed and got this case as well. I loved how it looked but I drop my phone a lot so the cor I broke my phone then I went to get it fixed and got this case as well. I loved how it looked but I drop my phone a lot so the corners started to crack, I could see why. Also the corners of the case popped off my phone a lot and would never stay. I dropped my phone AGAIN and I had this case on, the screen shattered and it has lines on it. The case has no protection for the screen it doesn't wrap around the screen. If your phone lands on the screen it will most likely shatter with this case. If you are very careful and don't drop your phone much I recommend this case very much I loved how it looked …
- Written by Michelle S from Pickerington
11 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
- Mar 14, 2015
The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and it won't touch the surface. …
- Answered by Doug B from Ny
- Apr 5, 2015