Belkin's TrueClear™ InvisiGlass screen protector for iPhone 5s provides advanced strength and clarity that meets optometric standards to keep your screen safe from damage. Made with 100% real, flexible glass, it's nine times stronger than typical film protectors and two and a half times smoother than regular plastic protectors. Plus, it's impressively thin, putting a mere 0.2mm between you and your screen.
- 100% Flexible Glass
- Engineered with FluidFlex technology to absorb shock
- Nine times stronger than standard films
- Two and a half times smoother than plastic—just 0.2mm thin
- Protects screen from scratches and scuffs
- Fast and easy to apply
Did you notice?Made from 100% flexible glass.
Apple Recommends ForDurable, crystal-clear protection for your iPhone screen.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 5s
- Cleaning wipe
- Dust-removal film
- Height: 0.01 in./0.02 cm
- Width: 2.14 in./5.44 cm
- Weight: 0.01 oz./0.3 g
- Length: 4.73 in./12.02 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W355wwAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883637812
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Dont mess up
I misplaced the protector just a little but it bugged me so i thought since i had just applied it i would take it off and move it I misplaced the protector just a little but it bugged me so i thought since i had just applied it i would take it off and move it to the right position it would not come off and the corner chipped off before the screen protector came off, so now im stuck with a protector missing the corner blocking some of my home button waste of $35. …
- Written by Melissa B from huntingtown
3 of 7 people found this useful
Not as good as advertised
I purchased the Belkin glass screen for my iPhine 5 two months ago. Loving the pink on my phone I've not bought a case for it. Alr I purchased the Belkin glass screen for my iPhine 5 two months ago. Loving the pink on my phone I've not bought a case for it. Already after keeping my phone either in my pocket or in my purse, the screen has a lot a scratches on it. I'm really disappointed in the quality for the price I paid. Definitely won't be fooled into buying another one. …
- Written by Donna C from Sierra Vista
10 of 20 people found this useful
It Protects and Looks....
I had my iPhone 5S shipped from Apple.When it arrived, I took it to the (ATT) phone store; while there I had them add this glass c I had my iPhone 5S shipped from Apple.When it arrived, I took it to the (ATT) phone store; while there I had them add this glass cover to my new phone. So since day one, I have been VERY satisfied with the glass screen protector. It looks like it belongs on my iPhone (like it's part of the retina display). It does protect iPhone 5S screen from scratches. The glass screen protector can be scratched itself. After six plus months, my glass cover has two small scratches, but, this is what it supposed to do: protect iPhone's retina display. The Belkin glass screen protector does this well and is well worth the money. It's also has a way better look and feel over plastic. The glass cover has a nice, tactile feel when tapping and swiping (like holding the iPhone in the Apple cover-the leather feels soft with a athletic form fit over the phone when holding it). It has a shiny glass appearance. . …
- Written by Tim M from Pottsboro
18 of 19 people found this useful