Combining the Jawbone UP24 wristband and the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, the UP system helps you understand your sleep, eating, and movement patterns so you can make better life choices. The UP24 band syncs to the app via Bluetooth wireless so you can see your movement and sleep details. The app also provides insights, celebrates milestones, and challenges you to do more each day.
Small and comfortable to wear all day and night, UP24 tracks hours slept, time to fall asleep, how many times you woke up, and more. Analyze your sleep patterns to understand what you can do to have a more restful night. And start each day right with the Smart Alarm, which gently wakes you up at the perfect moment in your sleep cycle.
Know how active you are
Get a full record of your day's activity—steps, distance, calories burned, and time spent active versus idle. See how every action contributes to reaching your goals. In-the-moment reminders help keep you moving to meet daily goals
Log your food and drink
Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery, or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. The UP app keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fiber, and sodium.
For even more fun, create a team of friends and follow each other's progress, cheer each other on, or compete.
Gain insight into yourself
The UP app simply and beautifully visualizes your data so you can quickly understand what it means. You also get personalized insights and clear, easy-to-follow tips that help you reach your goals.
Today I Will
The UP Insight Engine suggests goals one day at a time based on your unique patterns. These Today I Will insights challenge you to step farther, stay hydrated, and sleep better, for a sense of daily accomplishment.
See how your daily wins add up over time and share them with friends. The UP app celebrates your meaningful milestones such as your millionth step taken or hitting your sleep goal seven days in row.
Your UP. Your apps.
The UP system integrates with the apps you already love. Whether you're biking with Strava, working out with Wello, or jogging with RunKeeper, you can track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night. The UP ecosystem offers plenty of apps for fitness, weight loss, sleep coaching, detailed food journaling, and more.
How to pick your size
Wrap a string snugly around your wrist. Mark on the string where the two ends cross. Measure the string from one end to the marked place and following the size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you. Small = 5.5 to 6 inches/14 to 15.5 cm; Medium = 6 to 7 inches/15.5 to 18 cm; Large = 7 to 8 inches/18 to 20 cm.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless syncing for in-the-moment notifications and personalized insights to keep you focused on goals
- Track Sleep including total hours, time to fall asleep, number of wake ups
- Track Activity including steps, distance, calories burned, active versus idle time
- Log what you eat and drink and track nutritional info by taking a photo, scanning a barcode, or searching the UP app database
- Smart Alarm and Power Nap features wake you at the time that leaves you feeling refreshed
- Customizable Idle Alerts remind you to move
- Free UP app downloadable from the App Store in iTunes
- Designed to be worn 24/7; up to seven days of battery life
Did you notice?The UP app provides daily personalized insights and easy-to-follow tips that help you achieve your goals.
Apple Recommends ForKeep track of your sleep, eating, and movement patterns 24 hours a day via the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- UP24 by Jawbone Wristband
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable (2.5mm to USB)
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Rubber
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to seven days
- Charge Time: Approximately 80 minutes; charged via USB charging cable
- Height: 1.97 in./5 cm (Small); 2.13 in./5.4 cm (Medium); 2.2 in./5.6 cm (Large)
- Width: 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Small); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Medium); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Large)
- Weight: 0.67 oz./19 g (Small); 0.78 oz./22 g (Medium); 0.81 oz./23 g (Large)
- Length: 2.6 in./6.6 cm (Small); 3 in./7.6 cm (Medium); 3.2 in./8.1 cm (Large)
- Mfr. Part Number: JL01-52S-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912013861
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
UP by Jawbone™
*** REQUIRES UP OR UP24 WRISTBAND TO USE THIS APP ***
UP. A smarter activity tracker. Manage your weight, move more and sleep better.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP's Insight Engine will deliver personalized, actionable insights that guide you towards healthier choices as UP learns about you over time.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter, and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food is.
More than any other fitness tracker, UP gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Naps and Smart Alarms to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyzes your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple adjustments that lead to more rest and happier days.
UP is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is way more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alerts to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES AND APPS
UP works with over 100 apps and devices, and counting. Whether you’re adjusting your NEST thermostat, biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night.
* Get personalized insights to help you set & achieve your goals
* Track your sleep & physical activity
* Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
* Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
* Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
* The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
* Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
* Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
* Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
* Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
* Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
* Activity alerts - Receive move notifications when you want them. Available to UP24 users only.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Required to use the UP by Jawbone app
* Designed to be worn 24/7
* Features advanced motion sensor technology
* Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
* Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased the Jawbone UP24 in early December. It lasted for a total of 10 days before it just stopped working. It wouldn't take I purchased the Jawbone UP24 in early December. It lasted for a total of 10 days before it just stopped working. It wouldn't take a charge or anything... just completely dead. I took it back and got another one which then lasted for another 10 or so days and it died as well! I went through 2 of them in less than a month :( I went back and got the fitbit flex. It does the same and costs $50 less. It is also water resistant and can be worn in the shower unlike the Jawbone. Very disappointed in the UP24 …
- Written by Daniel P from Reno
56 of 65 people found this useful
Do not buy this product
I give it negative five stars. This product suffers from serious quality issues and the battery will die in a short period of time I give it negative five stars. This product suffers from serious quality issues and the battery will die in a short period of time. Apple will not give you your money back because it is not their product and Jawbone will keep sending you new UP bands and will never give you your money back for what amounts to a defective product. Don't be drawn in by the cool functionality - it simply does not work. …
- Written by Jae W from Milwaukee
32 of 34 people found this useful
Bad hardware. Do not buy this product
My UP24 died completely after using for 7 weeks. Hardware failure.
Do not buy this product.
- Written by Mateus R from Santiago
26 of 29 people found this useful
Jawbone Up 24
I had the first Jawbone Up version, which worked for me for about 9 months. My biggest complaint was that the battery life was mu I had the first Jawbone Up version, which worked for me for about 9 months. My biggest complaint was that the battery life was much shorter than it was supposed to be. I work in a clay studio, so it had a hard life- in and out of water and lots of dust and soft clay exposure. When it died, I bought the new Up 24- about a month ago. I like it much better. So far the battery life has been good- 6 days as advertised. I also like that it automatically switches from wake to sleep mode, as I would often forget to do this manually on the first version, and the bluetooth is also a nice feature- you don't have to connect the band to the phone to upload your data. The down side is that it seems to use my phone battery up a little faster.
The band has definitely helped me to monitor/ be more self-aware about my activity and sleep levels, which has motivated me to get more exercise and sleep. I have not used the dietary part of the software, as I usually make my own food, so calories are difficult to estimate, and anyway- it takes too much time. Weight is not my issue.
Overall, I have had a good experience with both products, and the 24 is a good upgrade, so far. I wish there was an UP app for the iPad, so I could see the data on a larger screen. …
- Written by Ann M from EVERETT
2 of 3 people found this useful
Bought this a a few weeks ago and haven't been able to wear it for a full day without failing. Complete waste of money. Credit whe Bought this a a few weeks ago and haven't been able to wear it for a full day without failing. Complete waste of money. Credit where credit is due, the customer service is great always helpful but at the end of the day their product just does not work. Money better spent elsewhere. …
- Written by John F from Dublin
6 of 6 people found this useful
my up24 died within one week!!!!
- Written by Yanmei Z from Scarborough
9 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with the new health app in iOS 8?
- Asked by Dan R from Rochester
- Sep 10, 2014
can i measure heartbeat rate and blood pressure?
- Asked by Ling L from London
- May 11, 2014
no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measur no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measure your heart rate without the need for any external hardware... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi
- Jul 6, 2014
Is the UP25 compatible with a MacBook?
- Asked by Clare P from Perth
- Jul 16, 2014
Is the alarm vibrating and set time alarm? Just because I'm deaf.
- Asked by Kai G from Lennox Head
- Jun 29, 2014
yes it does vibrate to let you know
- Answered by Wendy K from Nahant
- Jul 12, 2014
is there a watch on the band as well
- Asked by Norman B from Merville
- May 23, 2014
No, this band does not have a watch or display built in.
- Answered by Julianne P from Erie
- May 27, 2014