The Sena Antorini Wallet case lets you carry your iPhone 5c, credit cards, and ID in premium leather style. Designed like a book, the case has a side spine with the iPhone 5c placed on the right side and two pockets on the left. It's perfect for keeping your iPhone from view, snugly concealed within its secure snap closure. There's also a rigid protective layer and additional backbone support for durability. And each case is handcrafted from the finest Italian Napa leather.
- Hand-crafted from the finest quality full-grain leather
- Multiple inside pockets for storing credit cards and ID
- Streamlined design protects your iPhone without adding unnecessary bulk
- Allows for full use of iPhone 5c while in the case
Did you notice?Secure snap closure keeps iPhone snugly in place and out of sight.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone and essentials in one sleek leather case.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Antorini Wallet Case for iPhone 5c
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 3.95 oz./111.95 g
- Length: 2.55 in./6.48 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 847313
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616033825
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would the iPhone 6 plus fit into this leather case? If not, what quality leather case can one get for the iPhone 6 plus?
- Asked by Gabriel O from Colindale
- Sep 28, 2014
no its an iphone 5c case, iphone 6 plus is somewhat bigger
- Answered by Ryan P
- Nov 8, 2014
how many credit cards will this case hold?
- Asked by Greg H from Dallas
- Jun 4, 2014
You can put up to two cards to dedicated slot. You can also put more cards to multi-purpose pocket.
- Answered by Omer C from Irvine
- Jun 10, 2014