Individually handcrafted from the finest saffiano leather, the MICHAEL Michael Kors Wallet Clutch conveniently combines a premium designer clutch and a case for your iPhone 5 or 5s. There's a side spine and rigid protective layer for strength, a built in snap-on for added protection and durability, as well as a cut-out for back camera use. The secure snap closure ensures your iPhone fits snugly, while keeping it concealed. A Michael Kors gold color metal plaque along the front flap adds just the right luxurious detail. Perfect for placing into your purse, the wallet also functions beautifully on its own for a night on the town.
- Hand-crafted from the finest quality full-grain, premium Saffiano leather
- Designer clutch wallet with pockets
- Cutouts for back camera use; charge and sync port opening
- Use iPhone while in case
- Secure snap closure
- Easy device access
- Michael Kors style and quality
Did you notice?Premium saffiano leather construction with rigid protective layer safeguards your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone, credit cards, and cash in one finely crafted clutch.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Wallet Clutch Case for iPhone 5s
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 3 in./7.62 cm
- Width: 1.2 in./3.05 cm
- Weight: 4 oz./113.5 g
- Length: 5.05 in./12.83 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SFW00404ALUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616034600
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does the ipone 4 fit in this wallet
- Asked by Sherry H from Caledonia
- Mar 13, 2014
- Answered by Monica C from Homestead
- Jun 13, 2014
Is it clumsy to talk on the phone 5s while it is in the case?
- Asked by Deborah B from Broken Arrow
- Mar 23, 2014