MOGA ACE POWER controller transforms gaming on your iPhone 5s, 5c, or 5 and 5th-generation iPod touch running iOS 7 by providing a full set of console-style controls. Not only do you get dual analog sticks and L1/R1 and L2/R2 shoulder buttons, there's also a D-pad and four action buttons. And it's compatible with an amazing variety of game apps.
Plus, MOGA Boost Technology offers a built-in charging capability that extends your iOS device's battery life while you play—or serves as a charger whenever needed. MOGA S.M.R.T. Lock Technology secures your iPhone or iPod touch to the controller for total peace of mind. And for maximum portability, MOGA ACE POWER expands for play and collapses when not in use, so it can go anywhere with ease.
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7 or later
- Works with a wide variety of game apps
- MOGA Boost Technology with built-in 1800 mAh battery extends your iPhone battery life while you game—working like an auxiliary power source
- Full console-style controls for mobile gameplay—dual analog sticks, a precision D-pad, and L1/R1 and L2/R2 shoulder buttons
- MOGA S.M.R.T. Lock Technology secures your iPhone or iPod touch inside the expandable controller and locks it in place for peace of mind
Did you notice?MOGA Boost Technology offers a built-in charging capability that extends your iOS device's battery life while you play.
Apple Recommends ForConsole-style controls for an intense gaming experience on your iPhone 5/5c/5s and 5th-generation iPod touch running iOS 7.
What's in the Box?
- MOGA ACE POWER Game Controller
- Micro-B charging cable (3 ft./91.44 cm)
- Two orange iPod touch (5th generation) adapter inserts
- Two black iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s adapter inserts
- Height: 1.38 in./3.5 cm
- Width: 3.27 in./8.3 cm
- Weight: 3.53 oz./100 g
- Length: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- iOS 7 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: CPFA130322-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 617885005664
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited (For details, please visit MOGAanywhere.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Great Controller for iphone
Works great on games like dead trigger2,Bastion,Oceanhorn , just plug and play , no setup There are around 50 games that work for Works great on games like dead trigger2,Bastion,Oceanhorn , just plug and play , no setup There are around 50 games that work for the propriartry controller as of launch and more to follow, the 3 above being the best so far in my opinion.
I to experienced the controller being dead after several Hours of use, however reading through the documentation there is a reset hole on the back,pressing that with a toothpick fixed the problem, hence the 4 star review not 5.
Overall works great had no problems with it. …
- Written by Dave W from San Francisco
100 of 117 people found this useful
If it stops working after the first day, just push the reset button......
So I just got my controller in, and I really like the way the buttons feel and love the dual analog sticks and battery boost. It w So I just got my controller in, and I really like the way the buttons feel and love the dual analog sticks and battery boost. It was fun to play Dead Trigger with a real controller, and as the library of supported games grow, it'll truly be a mobile gamers dream.
That being said, my controller wouldn't turn back on after the first day, I thought it was my charger. For some reason, all you have to do, if it stops working is hold down the reset button on the back for a few seconds. Hope that helps. I know the 1st reviewer said his stopped working as well, and I was about to pack mine up to return it until I saw the reset button. …
- Written by VJ P from Mount Prospect
85 of 99 people found this useful
Limited by game support but still great
When apps started announcing controller support I assumed they would all work on the new controller. They don't and that's annoyin When apps started announcing controller support I assumed they would all work on the new controller. They don't and that's annoying. The price is not cheap but you get the battery and you have to factor in the accelerated development cycle. It's only competition is a device with half the buttons for the same price so it doesn't seem excessive in that regard. People also talked about build quality. When you first handle it, it does feel loose but when I locked my iPod Touch in, it felt solid. Sure, it feel plasticky but it's light - just what you want for extended mobile gaming. When you actually play the supported games you understand what you paid for. Galaxy on Fire 2 is worthy of any handheld console and plays like a dream. Oh and it was free. Mine still works fine and I'm enjoying every minute. If you can afford it, get it - otherwise you're missing out and more games will come in time. …
- Written by Ian W from WEYBRIDGE
71 of 88 people found this useful
Cheap Plastic and Poor customer service
Sadly this controller was over hyped and has massively under performed.
The plastic case scratches easily and feels like it co Sadly this controller was over hyped and has massively under performed.
The plastic case scratches easily and feels like it could break at any moment.
The use of the controller is buggy at best. It charges when it feels like it, no amount of pressing the reset button changes this.
Approximately 1 / 10 times the controller will work normally.
Ive had several events where putting the iPhone in, results in all the lights flashing but does nothing.
Customer support is shocking. No response via email or twitter.
When I phone the customer support line they aren't interested.
Buy at your peril... …
- Written by Mathew J from High Wycombe
6 of 7 people found this useful
I have no idea why people are giving good reviews. Its a 100$ accessory that fits nice around your iphone. Thats about all it real I have no idea why people are giving good reviews. Its a 100$ accessory that fits nice around your iphone. Thats about all it really does for me. Your list of games that its compatible with is pathetic. I have purchased well over 75 games from the app store... Your controller is compatible with only 1 of them. ONLY 1! I would never have purchased this had I known your list of games was so small. Not only is the list of games small but most of the games I would never play. I will never purchase anything from your company again and will be trying to return this. What a total waste of money. Hope this review will shed some light and keep serious gamers out of some serious frustration. …
- Written by David F from Billings
10 of 17 people found this useful
moga game controller
great controller, fits the iphone 5 extremely well! doesn't take too long to charge, easy and portable to carry around
- Written by Sharif N from Brooklyn
6 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it have a headphone jack
- Asked by Ben S from Melbourne
- Jul 8, 2014
However the headphone jack is just for headphones, it does not support headsets (no mic funct Yes !
However the headphone jack is just for headphones, it does not support headsets (no mic function) …
- Answered by Dave W from San Francisco
- Jul 11, 2014
does it work with minecraft pe?
- Asked by Dylan B from Scottsburg
- Jul 22, 2014
Yes it does
- Answered by Norah E from Atlanta
- Jul 23, 2014
compatible with iphone 4
- Asked by Jesse B from Surrey
- Dec 15, 2013
no it will not work, the moga controller uses the lightening port to connect to the idevice. Moga do no it will not work, the moga controller uses the lightening port to connect to the idevice. Moga does not offer controllers for iphone 4 or 4s. …
- Answered by Dylan S from Saint Charles
- Dec 17, 2013
Does this have a port for headphones?
- Asked by Kofi B from Jersey City
- Nov 21, 2013
Yes it does. On the bottom right of the controller.
- Answered by Vj P from Mount Prospect
- Nov 23, 2013
If I have a case on my phone can I fit my phone into it?
- Asked by Zhong C L from Middletown
- Nov 19, 2013
No, you need the case off for it to fit.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Rafael S from Edmonton
- Nov 20, 2013