The mophie Juice Pack Air safeguards your iPhone 5 from the bumps and bruises of daily life—while its integrated battery provides up to 100% more power than the iPhone itself. Thanks to premium materials, pass-through controls, and a low-profile design, this is a beautifully practical companion for your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a lightweight, soft-touch case
- Pass-through buttons emulate iPhone 5 controls for volume up/down, hold, and mute switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
Did you notice?A patent-pending pass-through mute switch provides easy control.
Apple Recommends ForDouble the talk or music-listening time on your iPhone 5, while keeping it protected.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 5.54 in./14.07 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.56 cm
- Weight: 2.68 oz./75.9 g
- Length: 0.63 in./1.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2108_JPA-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021089
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great product...for three weeks!
This product serves its purpose well. It does charge your phone. If you start charging when you phone battery goes red then you'll This product serves its purpose well. It does charge your phone. If you start charging when you phone battery goes red then you'll be able to fully charge your phone in about 2 hours and still have about 25% extra charge left, just in case. But that only works for the first few weeks. Since day one I had issues charging the case up though, as it would constantly say it's not compatible with my iPhone while plugged in and charging. So I had to charge my iphone separately and the case separately. it's annoying to take it out all the time. Not to mention, it's cracking and fallng apart after no major drops or anything. Essentially this is a $100 piece of plastic that may or may not work. Regretting my purchase! …
- Written by Paul V from Chandler
68 of 79 people found this useful
This product does exactly what it says. I have yet to be without my phone due to low battery. However, it seems to get quite warm This product does exactly what it says. I have yet to be without my phone due to low battery. However, it seems to get quite warm when charging so, I only let it charge to about 65% before shutting it off. …
- Written by Donna C from Winston Salem
28 of 34 people found this useful
I would highly recommend this product. It doubles the life of the battery and is not much larger than the usual case—letting me g I would highly recommend this product. It doubles the life of the battery and is not much larger than the usual case—letting me go 24 hours without charging my iPhone.
In addition, Mophie has amazing customer service. When I ran into an issue with my case (which I admitted was my own fault), they shipped me a new one for free within a week. …
- Written by Thomas B from Cleveland
19 of 21 people found this useful
Mophie with a come back
I bought this case with my new Iphone 5s. After only two months of using this case the battery was half dead. I would use it to I bought this case with my new Iphone 5s. After only two months of using this case the battery was half dead. I would use it to charge my phone and it would raise the battery percent from 10 to 40. This was very frustrating because it was so expensive. I did send the case back to mophie after filling out a warrenty claim, there was free shipping back and in exactly a week a brand new case arrived at my door, hopefully the first case was just a lemon and this new one works. I was so happy with mophies customer service I would rate the case as a four but only because they were so easy to deal with. If I didn't get a new case shipped to me I would rate this product one star. …
- Written by Lisa P from pawling
BEWARE total waste of money and it will KILL and your iPhone
I bought this being a buy person and thought great I won't have to carry a cord everywhere I've had every iPhone since the first o I bought this being a buy person and thought great I won't have to carry a cord everywhere I've had every iPhone since the first one and never had any issues with them until this monster of a divide got a hold pf my iPhone5 it worked fine for 2 weeks then all of a sudden i got a connect to tunes instruction on my phone i knew that wasn't going to be good tried at home nothing took to apple nothing seems that the divide fried my connector and the wiring inside that reads to computer so that being said i sadly didn't have apple care because i've happily never needed it. and my iPhone 5 is dead luckily I has my old 4 to get me by until my upgrade. IF YOU VALUE YOUR IPHONE YOU'LL STAY AWAY FROM THIS
i gave it a 1 star only because you have to …
- Written by EDWARD W from Monroe
1 of 2 people found this useful
Got this as a Christmas gift, and initially it worked very well. However, I noticed that it got my phone quite warm when turned on Got this as a Christmas gift, and initially it worked very well. However, I noticed that it got my phone quite warm when turned on. It also began to crack after about two months, despite not being dropped. It has now stopped charging entirely, resulting in a useless piece of plastic in just over six months. Not worth the price. …
- Written by Caroline A from prince albert
6 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information o No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information on cases available for the iphone 5s. …
- Answered by Jillane S from Lititz
- Sep 18, 2013
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
- Sep 28, 2013
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
- Oct 7, 2013
does the factory earphone plugs into the case or does it have to use the adaptor?
- Asked by William C from Rowland Heights
- Nov 11, 2013
is there a charging indicator light on the mophie
- Asked by Michele D from Coeur D Alene
- Jul 21, 2014
Does morphie make any diference with the wifi signal?
- Asked by Victor H B from Jackson Heights
- May 9, 2014