The new Nike+ FuelBand SE and the free FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch help you increase your activity in a way that's smart, simple, and fun.
Track your active life with revolutionary NikeFuel
NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. This uniquely designed metric applies to whole-body movement no matter your age, weight, or gender.
The smart way to get more active
FuelBand tracks how much, how often, and how intensely you move. So go ahead and set a daily NikeFuel goal for how active you want to be. You'll receive move reminders for an extra push to get you moving every hour. And monitor the intensity of your workouts with NikeFuel Rate and Nike+ Sessions.
See your progress on the FuelBand's LED display at the press of a button. And now with Bluetooth 4.0 you stay constantly connected to the FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch as it syncs the data from your band with your Nike+ account and gives you feedback and motivation as you need it.
More fun with friends and challenges
Now there are more ways to connect with your friends so you can keep each other going. Create or join a group and go after a goal together. Nike+ trophies and new milestones keep you motivated with numerous ways to celebrate reaching your goals.
Remember to download the Nike+ FuelBand app
The FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch lets you see your daily activity breakdown, set goals, and view your progress by week, month, or year. It also automatically sends all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
Sized to fit
To determine the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart in the product photos above. Each band comes with two easy-to-insert links to make it larger—so when in doubt, select a smaller size.
Limit 10 per customer.
- Earns NikeFuel, a universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities
- Tracks the intensity of your workouts with Nike+ Sessions
- Shows your real-time progress on the LED display
- Keeps you and your friends motivated through Nike+ Groups
- Comes in four colors
- Stays constantly connected with Bluetooth 4.0
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart (included in the product photos above)
Did you notice?Download the free Nike+ FuelBand app for more insights and motivation.
Apple Recommends ForLet your iPhone or iPod touch help you be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Two easy-to-insert links (0.32 in./ 8 mm and 0.63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Sizing tool
- USB charging cable
- Form Factor: Armband
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0110-071-M/L
- UPC or EAN No.: 887229103800
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart
When you upgrade your existing FuelBand account to the new FuelBand 2.0 app, it may take some time depending on connectivity and the amount of data you have. Sit tight, a green progress indicator will keep you updated on your progress. We want to make sure we don’t miss a single step.
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 7.0 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE. …
Ratings & Reviews
Love the new Fuelband SE
Bought the new Volt color...love the clean, fresh look. It definitely has more motivation with the Groups/Friends, Sessions, and s Bought the new Volt color...love the clean, fresh look. It definitely has more motivation with the Groups/Friends, Sessions, and sharing. Feels more durable too. And BlueTooth LE works great. …
- Written by Robert N from Portland
52 of 58 people found this useful
It's excellent connectivity with bluetooth and works fast
- Written by Rodrigo L from Weston
44 of 57 people found this useful
Too many bugs!
The new FuelBand itself is an excellent product. Sleek, easy to use, great fitness device. Although, be warned, as soon as you beg The new FuelBand itself is an excellent product. Sleek, easy to use, great fitness device. Although, be warned, as soon as you begin your journey with Nike+, things are bound to go wrong. Between the app bugging out and my online profile/stats showing incorrectly, the entire Nike+ service is driving me up the wall! Errors and issues have ruined my experience with Nike, which disappoints me because the product has so much potential. The Bluetooth functions have disconnected and reconnected to my iPhone, leaving my Nike+ account online to show that I have multiple FuelBands. Sessions have been nothing but trouble while using my FuelBand. I've been in contact with Nike+ support who tell me some of my sessions have "corrupt data," and that their "technicians may take a few weeks to figure out the problem," which is rather frustrating after finishing a multiple hour activity and not being able to receive the proper results. Although, as I read through the other reviews, some people are having some luck with this product, so proceed at your own risk/expense. Apple and Nike are both usually reliable, I think the problems are arising from Nike+ more than anything. Just take into account that you may be a bit disappointed with this product. …
- Written by Colin F from Corner Brook
37 of 51 people found this useful
A motivational everyday item!
I really loved the Nike+ FuelBand SE, it just makes you wanna get moving and get your daily goals! The sleek streamlined design is I really loved the Nike+ FuelBand SE, it just makes you wanna get moving and get your daily goals! The sleek streamlined design is a great factor of the FuelBand. Without the NikeFuel system or the calories burnt I don't think id be as motivated though, they were essential parts. I loved the motivational messages showing occasionally on the band like "Go James, Go!". I know the sleeping session has been put down but I liked knowing when I moved at night and so on...
I think everybody should get themselves a FuelBand! Healthier you, Healthier rest of your life! …
- Written by James W from Ampthill
2 of 2 people found this useful
Good idea, bad product
I fall in live with this gadgets at soon as i saw in the nike web. Looks nice, be usefull, Great idea to be a Great product. My fi I fall in live with this gadgets at soon as i saw in the nike web. Looks nice, be usefull, Great idea to be a Great product. My firts band just work 3 month, it stop working sundenly. Nike was very kind and acept to change it without any aditional charge. 2 month later The second band stop working, too. Cheeking other reviews confirm that The product have tons of problems …
- Written by Diego F from Lima
2 of 4 people found this useful
Great Design but not a Sport Gear!
I love every parts of it, the appearance, the LED display, the cheerful Apps and the BLE connectivity. I'd say it's a fashionable I love every parts of it, the appearance, the LED display, the cheerful Apps and the BLE connectivity. I'd say it's a fashionable and sport-encouraging product rather than a real sport gear.
It does not provide accurate step measurement as FitBit.
It doesn't have heart rate monitor for accurate calorie burnt.
It doesn't have GPS to measure how far you run. …
- Written by Tom F from Stony Point
7 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it have a heart monitor?
- Asked by Paige N from Watertown
- Apr 24, 2014
No, it does not
- Answered by Dandi C from Lake Orion
- May 12, 2014
is that means i have to carry my ios device if i'm running even i'm wearing the nike fuel band?
- Asked by 昊贤 何 from 越秀区
- May 11, 2014
YES, as long as you are within a certain distance (10m).
- Answered by Shaun Y from Miami
- Jul 1, 2014
Is it waterproof? To what depth?
- Asked by Jared S from Santa Clarita
- Nov 5, 2013
It is water-resistant, so you can wear while you shower and washing hands. It shouldn't be submerge It is water-resistant, so you can wear while you shower and washing hands. It shouldn't be submerged in water. …
- Answered by Jonathan B from Randolph
- Mar 22, 2014
Does fuel band map where you run?
- Asked by Emily H
- Nov 22, 2013
Nope, but you can tag the location of your session.
- Answered by Levent O from Walnut
- Jan 30, 2014
Are the bands waterproof and shock proof?
- Asked by Truly D from Canyon Lake
- Nov 4, 2013
It's water resistant, not waterproof.
So you can wear it when you shower or wash your hands and stu It's water resistant, not waterproof.
So you can wear it when you shower or wash your hands and stuff like that, but not while you are swimming. You wouldn't want it to ever be submerged in water.
Shock proof I can't speak to. …
- Answered by Megan O from Dallas
- Nov 6, 2013