The new Nike+ FuelBand SE and the free FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch help you increase your activity in a way that's smart, simple, and fun.
Track your active life with revolutionary NikeFuel
NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. This uniquely designed metric applies to whole-body movement no matter your age, weight, or gender.
The smart way to get more active
FuelBand tracks how much, how often, and how intensely you move. So go ahead and set a daily NikeFuel goal for how active you want to be. You'll receive move reminders for an extra push to get you moving every hour. And monitor the intensity of your workouts with NikeFuel Rate and Nike+ Sessions.
See your progress on the FuelBand's LED display at the press of a button. And now with Bluetooth 4.0 you stay constantly connected to the FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch as it syncs the data from your band with your Nike+ account and gives you feedback and motivation as you need it.
More fun with friends and challenges
Now there are more ways to connect with your friends so you can keep each other going. Create or join a group and go after a goal together. Nike+ trophies and new milestones keep you motivated with numerous ways to celebrate reaching your goals.
Remember to download the Nike+ FuelBand app
The FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch lets you see your daily activity breakdown, set goals, and view your progress by week, month, or year. It also automatically sends all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
Sized to fit
To determine the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart in the product photos above. Each band comes with two easy-to-insert links to make it larger—so when in doubt, select a smaller size.
Limit 10 per customer.
- Earns NikeFuel, a universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities
- Tracks the intensity of your workouts with Nike+ Sessions
- Shows your real-time progress on the LED display
- Keeps you and your friends motivated through Nike+ Groups
- Comes in four colors
- Stays constantly connected with Bluetooth 4.0
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart (included in the product photos above)
Did you notice?Download the free Nike+ FuelBand app for more insights and motivation.
Apple Recommends ForLet your iPhone or iPod touch help you be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Two easy-to-insert links (0.32 in./ 8 mm and 0.63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Sizing tool
- USB charging cable
- Form Factor: Armband
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0110-003-S
- UPC or EAN No.: 884499433361
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 7.0 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE. …
Ratings & Reviews
I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the ne I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the new one at no cost (Kudos to them), the new one has been nothing but trouble. It hasn't seemed to hold its charge for more than a day (the original did so for more than a week), syncing is repeatedly not functional and the website availability this week has been spotty. Stay with your original until they get the new one working, which I suspect will take some time. And now they're in a hurry to get blinged versiouns on the shelves. Get a working product out. This is very un-Nike like …
- Written by JEFFREY N from Port Washington
204 of 253 people found this useful
Horrible sync & set-up
The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmwa The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmware up-date and will not sync to multiple computers (windows desktop or Mac). Has to be hard reset multiple times and installed/un-installed on multiple computers to get it to sync and start up. Bluetooth 4.0 is a joke. Fuelband se will not sync to iPhone 4s. Why would Nike release a product that isn't ready to be used with ease? Cool idea and nice design. 3 stars assuming they work out the syncing issues. The release on an iWatch will put this product of out commission. …
- Written by Shane S. L from Murray
164 of 212 people found this useful
Great Motivational Tool
I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for f I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for first workout. I would suggest to use the app for a bit and make sure you understand it. It can be somewhat confusing but once you understand whats going on with it and how to set it up it's very easy. Setup is a breeze with the online tools. I look forward to getting more Fuel from it. …
- Written by James L from Alexandria
134 of 185 people found this useful
Starts off great but battery life eventually starts to die daily...
This is the third time my FuelBand starts to drain the battery after less than a day. At first, it starts off lasting almost over This is the third time my FuelBand starts to drain the battery after less than a day. At first, it starts off lasting almost over a week. I do Martial Arts and go to the gym regularly. Eventually the battery starts to lose its power faster from over a week, to 5 days, down to 3 days to now it will not even last a day.
This my only complaint about the FuelBand. I had the original edition and had to return it because of the battery. The SE came out and I upgrade and again I had to exchange it because of the battery. The current one is now at home. I am too frustrated to deal with Nike.
Nike needs a better way to exchange the device. I have to send the damaged one in and they have to test it first before sending me the replacement. So I am out at least two to three weeks. …
- Written by Geoffrey S from Ottawa
1 of 1 people found this useful
Had 3 of them, will not be getting a 4th
I have gone through 2 Nike Fuel Bands and 1 Nike Fuel Band SE in 15 months. The first one's button stopped working after 8 months I have gone through 2 Nike Fuel Bands and 1 Nike Fuel Band SE in 15 months. The first one's button stopped working after 8 months, but this was covered under warranty so Nike shipped me a new one. This one lasted 5 months until one of the linkages broke and the Fuel Band could not hold together. This was also covered under warranty and this time Nike shipped me a Fuel Band SE. This one lasted 3 months until the clasp randomly came undone today while out walking my dog and it fell off. This has been a common problem with all 3 Fuel Bands so far: the clasp would randomly come undone during normal wear (like just walking around the house), but thankfully each time I noticed this and re-clasped it before it fell off. This final time though it came unclasped and I didn't notice until it was gone.
You would think a product designed to be worn during physical activity (since that is what it measures) would have a very robust clasp so that at no point could it accidentally come undone. However, all 3 have had this same problem and it finally caught up to me. Nike replaced the first two under warranty, but I know there's no way they'll replace one that was lost, even though it was due to their clasp malfunctioning. I have no desire to replace my Fuel Band at my own cost and continue to deal with a product that breaks and falls apart every few months. …
- Written by Timothy L from Falls Church
1 of 2 people found this useful
My husband bought his first and wore it daily for about a year before I bought mine . I also put it on first thing in the morning My husband bought his first and wore it daily for about a year before I bought mine . I also put it on first thing in the morning and keep it on all day . Once you get used to how it works it really motivates me and I love knowing exactly how I am doing that day . Several of our friends have now purchased and love the fuel band . It is fun to set your goal and see how you can accomplish it . The web page when you sync and charge it is really fun as well . I love all the information it provides . …
- Written by sandra A from langley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It will collect info without your iPhone and will transfer the data once you become connected to it It will collect info without your iPhone and will transfer the data once you become connected to it again. :) …
- Answered by J B
- Nov 14, 2014
can the nike fuel band be used with the mini i pad 3?
- Asked by Garry M from Orillia
- Nov 24, 2014
i used my nike sensor in my shoes since 2010 now is dead. I always run indoor, in a treadmill. This works with treadmills like nike+ipod + sensor?
- Asked by Gustavo D from Miami
- Oct 28, 2014
If I want to run 2 miles, could I time myself? Does it have a option to be a stop watch? I'm not talking about the time of the day, just a stopwatch.
- Asked by Cindy W from Canton
- Oct 14, 2014
go to clock, there is a little icon on the bottom that has a stopwatch
- Answered by Dylan M from Mendham
- Oct 16, 2014
Can I use a iPod nano with the NIKE+ fuelband SE
- Asked by Archie D from Clitheroe
- Aug 4, 2014
Are the compatible with samsung note
- Asked by Stuart C
- Dec 15, 2013
It works with iOS only
- Answered by Suriyane T from Bangsaothong
- Jan 5, 2014