A tribute to the history of leather craft, the WILL Leather Goods Kent Messenger Bag uses only the highest grade vegetable-tanned leather and the most durable construction methods to protect your MacBook, iPad mini, and the rest of your everyday gear. For example, a WILL bag takes an average of 139 steps on a factory line compared to the typical 75 steps for the average bag. Oils and fat liquors used in the leather tanning process not only give the hide its supple appeal, but also imbue the elements needed for the leather to remain soft and durable over the life of the bag. With care, you can pass your bag from one generation to the next.
- Bridle leather
- Padded interior sleeve fits up to a 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Interior zip pocket accommodates an iPad mini
- Includes a plaid eco travel pillow
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Did you notice?The padded laptop sleeve keeps your MacBook safe and sound.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad mini, and daily essentials in vintage leather style.
What's in the Box?
- WILL Leather Goods Kent Messenger Bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Cotton, Fabric, Leather
- Height: 13.13 in./33.35 cm
- Width: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Weight: 7 lb./3.17 kg
- Length: 4 in./10.16 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 840128111451
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would this hold a 13 macbook pro and a iPad 2?
- Asked by Todd S from Mequon
- Feb 5, 2014
Made in USA?
- Asked by Ara N from Montgomery Village
- Feb 5, 2014
Hecho en Mexico. I have the same bag. It is beautiful and people love it, however Will manufactures Hecho en Mexico. I have the same bag. It is beautiful and people love it, however Will manufactures mostly in Mexico. …
- Answered by Matthew P from Greenwich
- Feb 11, 2014