The Tech21 Impact Mesh case is the ultimate impact protection design, fully integrated with D3O for your iPhone 5c. The D3O material provides a barrier between your iPhone and everyday accidents. If you should drop your iPhone, the molecules within D3O lock together upon impact, absorbing the energy and dispersing the energy away from it—so you have an added layer of durability.
- Fully Integrated Case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design offers sleek and minimalistic look
- Impact Mesh encases the corners and back of the iPhone 5 to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without the bulk
- Fits iPhone 5c
- Raised screen bezel
Did you notice?D3O is a military-grade impact protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEnsure that your iPhone 5c stays as pristine as the day you purchased it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone 5c
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1 cm/0.39 in.
- Width: 6.6 cm/2.6 in.
- Weight: 26 g
- Length: 13.1 cm/5.16 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3783
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517330121
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
A very solid case.
I would recommend this case to anyone who needs moderate protection for their iPhone 5c's.
Design wise, I like the sporty look I would recommend this case to anyone who needs moderate protection for their iPhone 5c's.
Design wise, I like the sporty look it adds to the phone because of the orange D30 band.
There are a two things that could improve: a more pronounced lip around the screen and better tactile feedback of the power button. Other than that, this is a very solid case and I would rate is 4 out of 5 stars. …
- Written by JACKY L from Vancouver
2 of 2 people found this useful
Very nice feel and protection.
I have the case for the iphone 5c, if you put it on right, it will be snug and all the buttons will work perfectly. The screen on I have the case for the iphone 5c, if you put it on right, it will be snug and all the buttons will work perfectly. The screen on the back stops and scratches, so that's nice, and it has a lip surrounding the sides so the iphone will never fall flat on its face or back (which is how screens often break). The case itself it nice with the colours, the orange band compliments the blue phone colour, so that's nice, and it is fully function-able. It is also good because the phone itself will never be exposed to a flat surface drop, because of the lips on the edges and the impact band, so the phone itself will never hit the floor, just the band. Of the couple times I've dropped it, though I've been careful, the phone was never damaged. I dropped it from around 5ft (out of my pocket) and it fell fast and hit flat on the concrete floor, however it bounces, but once I picked it up, I was a little rattled but no damage whatsoever. I'm glad I have the case now, though I never really liked cases, I just loved carrying just the phone, but it does it's job well. And I'm glad it's not broken now. Phew. …
- Written by Jonathon D from Oakville
16 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Honestly, I drop my phone a couple times a week. I have no scratches or dings -- this is SERIOUSLY Honestly, I drop my phone a couple times a week. I have no scratches or dings -- this is SERIOUSLY the best case on the market. It is super durable, really sleek, and protects like an army. …
- Answered by Kristina H from San Diego
- Feb 22, 2014