Designed exclusively for Apple, Herschel Supply Co.’s Strand Plus Duffle bag features their “Plus System” which consists of a fully padded fleece-lined MacBook and iPad sleeve, along with mesh organizer pockets. This modern take on vintage carry-alls makes sure that you've got plenty of storage options.
- Tough woven exterior with a modernized vintage silhouette
- Main compartment lined with Herschel Supply's signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Long padded handles for carrying comfort
- Internal pocket for iPhone or iPod
- Button-down sides
- External front pocket for accessories
Did you notice?The built-in fleece-lined laptop sleeve provides scratch-free, full 360-degree protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForA comfortable, spacious carry-all for your MacBook, iPad, and everyday gear.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Strand Plus Duffle Bag
- Form Factor: Handbag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 13.5 in./34.3 cm
- Width: 5.5 in./13.97 cm
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10132-00339-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432029822
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
15" macbook does not fit
A really nice bag, but the orange zipper is really bright traffic cone orange. I could have lived that because the bag is well mad A really nice bag, but the orange zipper is really bright traffic cone orange. I could have lived that because the bag is well made and the right size. The straps are also just right to carry on my shoulder. I wanted to be able to carry just one bag for my macbook and additional items. But the pocket for the macbook is just too tight. It should slide in and out, but I have to really push to get it in and pull the bottom of the bag to get it out. So it will have to go back. …
- Written by Karen S from Temecula
4 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are there any sort of loops on the sides so I could attach a cross-body strap myself?
- Asked by Breand J from Beaverton
- Aug 26, 2014
While there are some tiny loops, they would not be conducive to a cross-body strap. The loops are lo While there are some tiny loops, they would not be conducive to a cross-body strap. The loops are located toward the bottom, so it would be inevitable that the bag would end up upside-down while carrying. …
- Answered by Blake G from Dalton
- Sep 2, 2014
are the handles long enough to fit comfortably on your shoulder? What is there exact length? Is there an external strap that can be attached?
- Asked by Adrianne D from Brownsburg
- Jan 22, 2014
Yes. the bag is a lot bigger then the picture implies. It has a lot of room for everything you mig Yes. the bag is a lot bigger then the picture implies. It has a lot of room for everything you might twang to carry. …
- Answered by Rachel A B from Pearland
- Feb 12, 2014
Does this bag fit a macbook pro with retina display?
- Asked by Carla T from Baton Rouge
- Dec 16, 2013
- Answered by Anthony L from Union City
- Jan 23, 2014
Does this fit a full sized iPad Air?
- Asked by Ryan W from Spokane
- Jun 9, 2014
Yes, there is a fleece-lined sleeve for a MacBook (up to 15") and a fleece-lined sleeve for an iPad Yes, there is a fleece-lined sleeve for a MacBook (up to 15") and a fleece-lined sleeve for an iPad (up to full-sized). …
- Answered by Blake G from Dalton
- Jul 24, 2014