100% handmade in the USA from 100% USA sourced hide, the Waltzing Matilda Quinn sleeve is a classic, clean-lined leather sleeve that beautifully protects your MacBook. The leather is hand picked and superbly tanned, while artfully exposed stitching helps to provide a buffer against impacts. This charming piece functions exquisitely on its own or easily slipped into a backpack or brief case.
- 100% made in the USA with 100% USA sourced materials
- Handcrafted construction meant to last a lifetime
- Rich, tactile texture
- Exposed stitching also provides a buffer for your MacBook
- Simple, elegant design
- Thick hand-picked cowhide
Did you notice?Made in the USA entirely from USA-sourced materials.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard and carry your MacBook in distinctively styled leather.
What's in the Box?
- Waltzing Matilda Quinn Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Width: 14 in./35.56 cm
- Length: 11 in./27.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 0280-12
- UPC or EAN No.: 040232070280
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does this fit with a Macbook Air?
- Asked by Julian R from Augusta
- Mar 8, 2014
No answers yet
Is the 15" really made for the retina mac book pro?
- Asked by Razvan A from Malu Mare
- Mar 5, 2014
Is this sleeve made to fit tightly the late 2013 Macbook Pro 13 w/Retina display? I need something that is snug, so it won't bounce around my bag.
- Asked by Avram R from Thornhill
- Nov 3, 2013
The sleeve does fit snug. It is meant to so the leather conforms to the shape of the laptop over tim The sleeve does fit snug. It is meant to so the leather conforms to the shape of the laptop over time to create the perfect fit. …
- Answered by David W from Wesley Chapel
- Nov 16, 2013