100% made in the USA from 100% USA sourced hide, the Waltzing Matilda Riley sleeve is a hand-made, masterfully finished leather sleeve that beautifully protects your MacBook. The rich leather imparts a warmly vintage look, while artfully exposed stitching helps to provide a buffer against impacts. For secure carrying, the front flap has a strap that fastens on the back using a handmade leather button. This charming piece functions exquisitely on its own or easily slipped into a backpack or brief case.
- 100% made in the USA with 100% USA sourced materials
- Handcrafted leather construction
- Rich finish gains character with age
- Handmade leather button fastener
- Clean-lined design
Did you notice?Made in the USA entirely from USA-sourced materials.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard and carry your MacBook in distinctively styled leather.
What's in the Box?
- Waltzing Matilda Riley Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Width: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Length: 12 in./30.48 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 0167-10
- UPC or EAN No.: 040232070167
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
A Human Touch
Outstanding product, bringing a humanizing touch of timeliness and authentic craftsmanship to the Mac. The contrast with the cool, Outstanding product, bringing a humanizing touch of timeliness and authentic craftsmanship to the Mac. The contrast with the cool, high-precision tech of the MacBook is just about perfect. Congratulations to the maker for adding something simple, real, and special to the world. Buy one, you'll be happy. …
- Written by Richard B from Carmel
4 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the waltzing matilda suitable for MacBook Air 13"?
- Asked by Laura O from Las Rozas
- Feb 15, 2014