The Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Easy Frame Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPhone touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPhone looking like new. Plus, the easy install frame makes for painless, hassle-free installation.
- True Clear for optimal screen visibility
- Easy install frame for painless application
- Customized for Retina displays
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Includes screen overlay, easy install frame, cleaning wipe, and dust-removal film
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
Did you notice?Easy install frame takes the guesswork out of applying your film.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone touch screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin® Iris™ Anti-Glare Films
- Two easy install frames
- Dust removal sticker
- Microfiber cloth
- Material: Clear Film
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W435wwAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883634682
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is there a product that will enable me to use my iPhone 5 out side on a sunny day with out the glare forcing me to go inside to utilize this device
- Asked by David L from Brainerd
- Jun 16, 2014
What is the color of the frame
- Asked by Larry P from Mesquite
- Dec 16, 2013
Light green. The frame is designed to be removed and thrown away upon completion of the installatio Light green. The frame is designed to be removed and thrown away upon completion of the installation. …
- Answered by James F from Rye Brook
- Jan 4, 2014