The Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 is a lightweight, secure custom design that lets you keep your iPhone handy while you exercise. It features double D-rings, fused construction, a clear window with touch-screen compatibility, and an easy-entry fold-over back pocket. And of course it's emblazoned with a high-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing. The water-resistant pocket fabrication protects your iPhone from moisture and breathability channels help increase air flow to prevent any chance of overheating.
- Choice of men's or women's size
- Lightweight, secure custom arm band featuring Double D-Ring construction
- Clear window with touch screen compatibility
- Easy entry fold-over back pocket
- High-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing
- Moisture management focus with water-resistant pocket fabrication protecting device against moisture
- Added breathability channels increasing air flow to prevent overheating of device
Did you notice?The pocket for your iPhone is water-resistant and designed to guard against moisture.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and conveniently take your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 along when you exercise.
What's in the Box?
- Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Fabric, Leather
- Height: 0.02 in./0.05 cm
- Width: 5.35 in./13.6 cm
- Weight: 0.067 oz./1.86 g
- Length: 14.25 in./36.19 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: N.RN.38.556.OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 887791035608
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I have normal sized arms and I could barely get the band around my arm. Once it was on it was not comfortable at all. Definitely w I have normal sized arms and I could barely get the band around my arm. Once it was on it was not comfortable at all. Definitely wouldn't recommend unless you have super tiny arms. …
- Written by Carol B from Fort huachuca
49 of 50 people found this useful
It seems pretty durable, but it is the tiniest arm band of all time. We need to return it.
- Written by Bradford H from Enfield
42 of 42 people found this useful
Arm band for bones?!
I have 12" biceps and normal sized arms. I lift weights and weight train 6x per week. I could barely get this band on my arm!!! Sm I have 12" biceps and normal sized arms. I lift weights and weight train 6x per week. I could barely get this band on my arm!!! Smallest arm band I have ever even tried to use. When on, it's so uncomfortable and tight I just could not use it. Returning immediately. …
- Written by Leah C from Agawam
42 of 43 people found this useful
I purchased this armband last April and have used it ever since. I like how it fits around my arm and very important: my phone rem I purchased this armband last April and have used it ever since. I like how it fits around my arm and very important: my phone remains dry! Oh and the pink is such a cool pop-of-color. I must say that it's a bit on the pricy side (for me), but I have no regrets, I'm very happy with my purchase. Hope this helps. Cheers! …
- Written by Lorain K from Miami Florida
3 of 3 people found this useful
Perfect for small arms!
I have lanky thin limbs and this armband fits perfectly. It fits snugly and feels safe and secure and isn't too bulky.
- Written by Chelsey C from Carbon
2 of 2 people found this useful
Love the design and features. Just wish it fit.
I love how durable it seems, the multiple points of velcro, the little embellishments, the way it fits my phone securely so I have I love how durable it seems, the multiple points of velcro, the little embellishments, the way it fits my phone securely so I have no fear that it will fall out. The only problem is that the band doesn't fit my arm. Now I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased.
I will say, I'm a larger person. I have 17 inch arms at the bicep. The band barely reaches to touch the other side on me, much less securely fasten. Needless to say, I will be returning this product. I almost bought the men's instead of the women's but I am a big fan of pink. As I didn't see a size or a measurement on the box at all, I figured the only difference was color.
I feel I should still be able to purchase an armband and not feel that fitting room shame. This accessory would have been great as my fitness journey continues. Until then, I guess I'm left to either make my own armband or resort to sticking my iPhone in my bra strap like I have been. …
- Written by Amy L from Baton Rouge
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can headphones be used with this case?
- Asked by Thomas T from Carbondale
- May 9, 2014
Yes you can there is hole on the bottom of the case.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Jul 21, 2014
WILL IT WORK WITH IPHONE 4?
- Asked by Christopher D from Richmond
- Apr 25, 2014
If you look at the product pictures, it shows there is a velcro flap to enclose everything. The iPho If you look at the product pictures, it shows there is a velcro flap to enclose everything. The iPhone 4 is shorter than the 5/5S, so it won't fit perfectly, but it should still work fine. …
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Jul 7, 2014
Is the Fingerprint identity sensor of iPhone 5S is useable in spite of the plastic protector film in this armband?
- Asked by Jérémy C
- Feb 13, 2014
Are the Men's and Women's versions actually different sizes?
- Asked by Diane S from Lakewood
- Feb 14, 2014
The men's is 17.5 inches in length while the women's is 14.25 inches in length.
- Answered by Antonio C from Pasadena
- Mar 17, 2014
Does this allow for apples leather case to remain on?
- Asked by David S from Omaha
- Feb 18, 2014
No, any type of case will not fit in the arm band. I have the slim type case and it will not go in No, any type of case will not fit in the arm band. I have the slim type case and it will not go in at all. …
- Answered by Lini A from Clinton
- Mar 19, 2014