The Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 is a lightweight, secure custom design that lets you keep your iPhone handy while you exercise. It features double D-rings, fused construction, a clear window with touch-screen compatibility, and an easy-entry fold-over back pocket. And of course it's emblazoned with a high-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing. The water-resistant pocket fabrication protects your iPhone from moisture and breathability channels help increase air flow to prevent any chance of overheating.
- Choice of men's or women's size
- Lightweight, secure custom arm band featuring Double D-Ring construction
- Clear window with touch screen compatibility
- Easy entry fold-over back pocket
- High-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing
- Moisture management focus with water-resistant pocket fabrication protecting device against moisture
- Added breathability channels increasing air flow to prevent overheating of device
Did you notice?The pocket for your iPhone is water-resistant and designed to guard against moisture.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and conveniently take your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 along when you exercise.
What's in the Box?
- Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Fabric, Leather
- Height: 0.02 in./0.05 cm
- Width: 5.35 in./13.6 cm
- Weight: 0.088 oz./2.5 g
- Length: 17.5 in./44.45 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: N.RN.37.060.OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 887791035592
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Top of the class
Excellent armband! This is the best armband I've used and I have used quite a few. I am a multiple sport athlete and I use armband Excellent armband! This is the best armband I've used and I have used quite a few. I am a multiple sport athlete and I use armbands daily for jogging and cycling activity.
Pros: Water Resistant Casing - Not waterproof
Phone fits snug
Several Velcro strips - Other armbands have just one strip and if it wears you are screwed (single point of failure). This band has three Velcro strips on the band.
Headphone inlet on the top and bottom
Adjustable arm width - two positions for small or larger arm sizes
Touchscreen functions through the plastic film
Very compact when not in use, essentially as flat as a piece of fabric. Great for tucking into a riding jersey
Cons: Fingerprint sensor doesn't work through plastic film. Not a biggie just inconvenient
Phone will not fit with Apple's leather case for the iPhone 5S
Again, the best armband I've used thus far. My previous armband was the zCover and I have very few complaints moving to the Nike armband. …
- Written by Alford F from Berkeley
85 of 91 people found this useful
Great Look and Comfortable. Also works well whether I decide to wear my phone facing up or down.
- Written by Andrew B from Manhattan Beach
46 of 54 people found this useful
The band is very slim and low profile. Its pretty simple, no extra bells and whistles. Seems well made. I like the small details.
- Written by Jason F from Long Beach
31 of 39 people found this useful
Best Armband Ever
I've owned at least three different armbands and this one is by far the best. Here is what I love about this armband:
1) It doe I've owned at least three different armbands and this one is by far the best. Here is what I love about this armband:
1) It doesn't stink and sweat/condensation doesn't get inside;
2) It's very sleek, thin, stretchy but still feels well 'constructed';
3) Can easily use touch screen (I own an iPhone 5);
4) Has earphone openings top AND bottom so you can insert phone upside-down or right-side-up;
5) I have a minimalist case on my phone and it fits in the armband (no need to remove phone from case). …
- Written by Omar H from Courtenay
2 of 3 people found this useful
Great fitting case...
I do sweat a lot and will run in the rain, I have found that this case "appears to soak" at the bottom of the case, once having th I do sweat a lot and will run in the rain, I have found that this case "appears to soak" at the bottom of the case, once having the speaker sound a little fuzzy until it dried out. I would still recommend, if you're not a heavy sweater or if you don't run in the rain, otherwise, maybe check some other cases. (the previous model, which was yellow, could handle the rain and sweat better in my experience, but the hard plastic broke, so...had to replace) …
- Written by Robert T from Indianapolis
8 of 9 people found this useful
Not for photoholic
front camera cannot focus behind the frosted window
- Written by Chi man L from HONG KONG
8 of 78 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Fingerprint identity sensor of iPhone 5S is useable in spite of the plastic protector film in this armband?
- Asked by Jérémy C
- Feb 13, 2014
No, Fingerprint sensor is not working with plastic cover.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Jul 21, 2014
WILL IT WORK WITH IPHONE 4?
- Asked by Christopher D from Richmond
- Apr 25, 2014
If you look at the product pictures, it shows there is a velcro flap to enclose everything. The iPho If you look at the product pictures, it shows there is a velcro flap to enclose everything. The iPhone 4 is shorter than the 5/5S, so it won't fit perfectly, but it should still work fine. …
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Jul 7, 2014