The Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 is a lightweight, secure custom design that lets you keep your iPhone handy while you exercise. It features double D-rings, fused construction, a clear window with touch-screen compatibility, and an easy-entry fold-over back pocket. And of course it's emblazoned with a high-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing. The water-resistant pocket fabrication protects your iPhone from moisture and breathability channels help increase air flow to prevent any chance of overheating.
- Choice of men's or women's size
- Lightweight, secure custom arm band featuring Double D-Ring construction
- Clear window with touch screen compatibility
- Easy entry fold-over back pocket
- High-contrast Nike Swoosh logo and perforated detailing
- Moisture management focus with water-resistant pocket fabrication protecting device against moisture
- Added breathability channels increasing air flow to prevent overheating of device
Did you notice?The pocket for your iPhone is water-resistant and designed to guard against moisture.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and conveniently take your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 along when you exercise.
What's in the Box?
- Nike Diamond Arm Band for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Fabric, Leather
- Height: 0.02 in./0.05 cm
- Width: 5.35 in./13.6 cm
- Weight: 0.088 oz./2.5 g
- Length: 17.5 in./44.45 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: N.RN.37.060.OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 887791035592
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Top of the class
Excellent armband! This is the best armband I've used and I have used quite a few. I am a multiple sport athlete and I use armband Excellent armband! This is the best armband I've used and I have used quite a few. I am a multiple sport athlete and I use armbands daily for jogging and cycling activity.
Pros: Water Resistant Casing - Not waterproof
Phone fits snug
Several Velcro strips - Other armbands have just one strip and if it wears you are screwed (single point of failure). This band has three Velcro strips on the band.
Headphone inlet on the top and bottom
Adjustable arm width - two positions for small or larger arm sizes
Touchscreen functions through the plastic film
Very compact when not in use, essentially as flat as a piece of fabric. Great for tucking into a riding jersey
Cons: Fingerprint sensor doesn't work through plastic film. Not a biggie just inconvenient
Phone will not fit with Apple's leather case for the iPhone 5S
Again, the best armband I've used thus far. My previous armband was the zCover and I have very few complaints moving to the Nike armband. …
- Written by Alford F from Berkeley
100 of 108 people found this useful
Great Look and Comfortable. Also works well whether I decide to wear my phone facing up or down.
- Written by Andrew B from Manhattan Beach
51 of 60 people found this useful
The band is very slim and low profile. Its pretty simple, no extra bells and whistles. Seems well made. I like the small details.
- Written by Jason F from Long Beach
37 of 45 people found this useful
I am currently training for a half marathon and wear the Armband on my left arm as I'm right handed and it seems easier to change I am currently training for a half marathon and wear the Armband on my left arm as I'm right handed and it seems easier to change stations from that position. After running multiple long runs, 8-13, the inside of my left arm is scratched raw from the Armband. I contribute this to the fact the Armband is not elastic and doesn't flex when running. I also experience frustration when trying to do any type of bicep curls, again, because the band is not elastic. I have used many different running bands and feel this product is very much lacking. I like that it is slim and the cover is easy to use, but when actively used, I'm considering a different product. …
- Written by Ron S from Overland Park
Touch Screen becomes useless
If you sweat this is the worst armband to buy. The touch screen will not work with the clear plastic from. I found this issue very If you sweat this is the worst armband to buy. The touch screen will not work with the clear plastic from. I found this issue very frustrating, in order to stop my run I have to remove the armband and apply excessive pressure or remove phone from pouch. This is not something you really want to do after running for an hour or so.
The arm band is comfortable and it does absorb a fair amount of sweat however. …
- Written by Paul R from Hudson
2 of 2 people found this useful
Best Armband Ever
I've owned at least three different armbands and this one is by far the best. Here is what I love about this armband:
1) It doe I've owned at least three different armbands and this one is by far the best. Here is what I love about this armband:
1) It doesn't stink and sweat/condensation doesn't get inside;
2) It's very sleek, thin, stretchy but still feels well 'constructed';
3) Can easily use touch screen (I own an iPhone 5);
4) Has earphone openings top AND bottom so you can insert phone upside-down or right-side-up;
5) I have a minimalist case on my phone and it fits in the armband (no need to remove phone from case). …
- Written by Omar H from Courtenay
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this allow for a Lifeproof case to remain on the iphone5?
- Asked by Katherine B from Murrells Inlet
- Nov 19, 2014
Does the iPhone 6 fit into this?
- Asked by Vanessa H
- Sep 20, 2014
no, i guess. this one is for 5s/5/5c. 6 is a little bit larger than those ones. maybe wait for a cou no, i guess. this one is for 5s/5/5c. 6 is a little bit larger than those ones. maybe wait for a couple months there might be suitable ones available …
- Answered by Tianhao Z from Winnipeg
- Sep 26, 2014
Is the Fingerprint identity sensor of iPhone 5S is useable in spite of the plastic protector film in this armband?
- Asked by Jérémy C
- Feb 13, 2014
No, Fingerprint sensor is not working with plastic cover.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Jul 21, 2014
Can headphones be used with this case?
- Asked by Thomas T from Carbondale
- May 9, 2014
Yes you can there is hole on the bottom of the case.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Jul 21, 2014