The ADOPTED Leather Folio case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5 offers a folding design with an integrated interior pocket to hold your ID and essential credit cards. Wrapped in genuine full-grain leather, the case relies on ADOPTED's unique non-conductive metallized frame. And the suede interior surface effectively protects your iPhone display. The case also ensures full access to all buttons and ports.
- Genuine full-grain leather case
- Folio design with integrated interior card pocket
- Single card pocket holds up to two cards
- Non-conductive metallized frame combines with the full-grain leather for a classic look and feel
- Suede-lined interior cover
- Full access to all buttons and ports
Did you notice?The case is built on a sturdy non-conductive metallized frame.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 along with ID and credit cards in one finely crafted leather case.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Folio Case
- Form Factor: Armband, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 12.8 cm/5 in.
- Width: 1.4 cm/0.54 in.
- Weight: 3.2 g
- Length: 6.4 cm/2.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11182
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312011327
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Great product !
I love the looks of this product. Slim and doesn't take up a lot of space in clothing. I like that it prevents turning off sound I love the looks of this product. Slim and doesn't take up a lot of space in clothing. I like that it prevents turning off sound button by accident. (That used to happen to me a lot before) I also like that I can slip a twenty into the opening on the inner cover for emergencies and no one knows it is there but me. (I'm always short of cash.)
- Written by Martin B from Philadelphia
19 of 20 people found this useful
i love it
- Written by jen A from taguig city
9 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the cover fold back easily behind the iPhone if needed?
- Asked by Adam C from West Chester
- Jul 31, 2014
How many cards does this case hold?
- Asked by Christopher P from Los Angeles
- Apr 14, 2014
It fits two cards really tightly. I don't think you'll be able to have any more.
- Answered by Abbas E
- May 20, 2014