The Kenneth Cole New York Glazed Colombian Leather Top Zip Portfolio features two large-capacity compartments, a padded computer pocket that can accommodate up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro, and a padded pocket for your iPad.
- Glazed Colombian leather exterior
- Large capacity double-gusset construction with a fully lined interior
- Easy-access front exterior pockets—one with an organizer that holds business essentials such as an iPhone
- Front compartment features a padded computer pocket that accommodates up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Rear compartment includes a padded pocket for iPad
- Easy-access rear exterior open pocket with hidden magnetic closure
- Removable, adjustable, and padded shoulder strap
- Convenient top handles
Did you notice?Separate padded pockets thoroughly safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad, and daily gear in sophisticated Kenneth Cole New York style.
What's in the Box?
- Kenneth Cole Leather Top Zip Portfolio for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Brief Case, Shoulder Case
- Material: Leather
- Height: 12 in./30.48 cm
- Width: 16.5 in./41.91 cm
- Weight: 3.2 lb./1.45 kg
- Length: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 529731A
- UPC or EAN No.: 023572489424
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
I have had this product (or perhaps an almost identical predecessor?) for two years now. Despite regular heavy use, it looks ident I have had this product (or perhaps an almost identical predecessor?) for two years now. Despite regular heavy use, it looks identical to the day I bought it. Very well constructed, not just in its leather, but also lining, stitching and hardware. I strongly recommend it. …
- Written by Jeff P from TORONTO
19 of 21 people found this useful