The MICHAEL Michael Kors Pocket Sleeve is the perfect designer case to protect and carry your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro thanks to its Saffiano PVC construction and its interior padding. The Michael Kors signature letter hardware along the front provides a luxurious touch as well. And of course it's all individually crafted with the superior quality and strong attention to detail you expect from Michael Kors.
- Slim padded construction protects MacBook Air or MacBook Pro
- Tailored to fit MacBook Air or MacBook Pro
- Sleek classic design
- Michael Kors signature letter hardware
- Easy device access
- Michael Kors style and quality
Did you notice?Light padded construction helps safeguard your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in Michael Kors' contemporary classic style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeve for MacBook Air 11"
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 8.23"
- Width: 0.4"
- Weight: 0.49 lbs.
- Length: 12.6"
- Mfr. Part Number: SBD01404ALUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032125
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this sleeve fit inside the small 11" jet set tote center space?
- Asked by Erin S from San Francisco
- Apr 14, 2014
1) Will the new 2013 Macbook Pro Retina 13" fit in this? 2) Which one looks better? The black or the grey one?
- Asked by Taeyoun K from 北京
- Dec 8, 2013
The product you tagged is the MacBook Air sleeve, so it will not fit your MacBook Pro. But there is The product you tagged is the MacBook Air sleeve, so it will not fit your MacBook Pro. But there is a "MICHAEL Michael Kors 13" Sleeve for MacBook Pro" which should work just fine.
Also, black will always go with everything. But it depends on your preference. …
- Answered by Patrick S from Mineville
- Dec 9, 2013