Designed exclusively for Apple, Timbuk2's Spire backpack wraps your MacBook Pro and iPad in plenty of waterproof protection thanks to its TPU and canvas fabric construction. You also get expandable volume via the flap or roll top main opening and easy access to your iPhone, MacBook, or iPad. Plus, Timbuk2's lifetime guarantee means Spire has your back for years to come.
- Fully padded internal sleeve fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro and iPad separately
- TSA-friendly MacBook access through zipper on the back panel
- Waterproof TPU and canvas fabric with custom aluminum hardware
- Roll-top construction for expandable carrying capacity
- Secure external iPhone 5 pocket
- Large exterior cargo pocket with additional internal pockets
- Military inspired external webbing daisy chain allows you to carry your bike U-lock, jacket, and more
- Internal organizer for pens, cables, and other small stuff
- Contoured shoulder straps and vented back panel for carrying comfort
- Designed by Timbuk2 exclusively for Apple
Did you notice?Quickly access your MacBook, iPad, or the entire bag through a concealed zipper on the back.
Apple Recommends ForEasily carry your MacBook Pro and iPad on your way to class, to work, or anywhere else.
What's in the Box?
- Timbuk2 15" Spire Backpack for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Canvas, Fabric
- Height: 18 in./47.5 cm
- Width: 5 in./13 cm
- Weight: 1.92 lb./1.07 kg
- Length: 12 in./31.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 306-3-2001
- UPC or EAN No.: 631364520998
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
My new favorite bag!
Every time I use this bag I find more reasons why I love it. I was just looking for a well priced everyday bag and I still can't b Every time I use this bag I find more reasons why I love it. I was just looking for a well priced everyday bag and I still can't believe this bag wasn't a lot more expensive for what you get. This is my 4th Timbuk2 bag and they continue to impress.
Here are some of the features that i've discovered in just the first week of use.
-much roomier then it seems. easy to keep packing more in and utilize the roll top
-new roll top clip closure design is faster then a zipper and silent for those times you want to slip out toward the end of a meeting but don't want a loud zipper making you the center of attention as you pack up.
- easy access to the laptop/tablet compartment and storage pockets on the outside of the bag
- I didn't even know it was water proof! got caught in the rain with a laptop and iPad. Saved them both from ruin.
- lots of loops and straps to attach things on the out side. Have not used that yet but makes me confident i'll always have room to cary more.
- and of course it just looks really cool!
bottom line. If you have a lot of tech gear that you want to safely, conveniently and stylishly cart around you can't go wrong wit this bag. …
- Written by AARON M from San Francisco
13 of 13 people found this useful
This bag is a true beauty
The first day I used this pack, there was this crazy icy slushy snowy rainy storm, and the Inspire stood up to the elements like a The first day I used this pack, there was this crazy icy slushy snowy rainy storm, and the Inspire stood up to the elements like a champ. This is exactly why I wanted it - something I could bring on my commute (which includes some good time spent outdoors in the New England weather) and not worry about leakage in on my precious MacBook Pro or iPad. Those aren't exactly things you want to throw to chance with a $30 bag from someplace else.
There a lots of good pockets and a ridiculous amount of space inside the bag, like you'll be looking for more things to carry with you. Cargo seems to disappear inside, in both the way the bag holds everything and the fact that it's (minor drawback) kind of dark inside. If you want to carry your gadgetry outdoors in the world, then this is it. …
- Written by Christopher D from Beverly
15 of 15 people found this useful