Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM is a remarkably small speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth wireless for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the party going for up to 10 hours and it streams music from Bluetooth enabled iOS devices from up to 50 ft away—50 percent farther than most other Bluetooth speakers.
For a magnificent stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two UE MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls, and crystal-clear speakerphone make UE MINI BOOM the perfect companion for your life on the go.
- Huge sound from an amazingly small speaker
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away—50 percent farther than most other Bluetooth speakers
- Wirelessly connect two UE MINI BOOMs together via the free UE MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a crystal-clear speakerphone
Did you notice?Stream audio from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForExperience powerful sound via Bluetooth wireless from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Width: 4.37 in./11.1 cm
- Weight: 10.62 oz./301 g
- Length: 2.64 in./6.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000318
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855100870
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Love this little unit!
Don't be surprised by it's small size or low price!
The UE Mini Boom sounds fantastic with subtle details and heavier bass. I c Don't be surprised by it's small size or low price!
The UE Mini Boom sounds fantastic with subtle details and heavier bass. I connect this device with my iPhone 5. Within each Mini Boom is a set of quality speakers.
The device overall was very easy to pair, and there is a manual on / off switch in the back.
Charging is simple with Micro USB and battery life has been superb - haven't run it all the way down but have used it for roughly 4 hours and iPhone stated the Mini Boom was at about half.
There are few buttons on this speaker which makes things simple, and the colors are attractive and modern. You can synchronize two Mini Booms together via the Ultimate Ears app for iOS. Haven't tried this feature yet as I only have one.
I highly recommend this speaker if looking for a quality entry level bluetooth speaker that is durable and adaptable. I use this as a line in with my PC between moves, a bluetooth nightstand speaker, and with my Android tablet.
I wish I had a few more of these! …
- Written by shea C from Chico
44 of 45 people found this useful
They Mean Mini BOOM
I was looking for a speaker that was portable, had great quality, and could be turned up really loud. Since I've been a musician f I was looking for a speaker that was portable, had great quality, and could be turned up really loud. Since I've been a musician for over 15 years and am about to graduate with a degree in music, I'm really picky about sound quality.
So when I went to the Apple store I told the guy what I was looking for and he immediately pointed me toward Ultimate Ears speakers. However, since I wanted something more portable I went with the mini and it's great using it in the car when you have a call come in. The sound quality was incredible and I loved how you could adjust the sound whether you're indoors or outdoors. The only drawback is that for some reason the music cuts out a little whenever I use my phone for something else. So I would suggest not locking it after a good 10 seconds or so after the song starts. Maybe it's just my phone (since it's only a 4 but it's brand new) or maybe it's just that bluetooth capabilities already diminishes connection a little. But other than that I love it and I'm very happy with my affordable (and portable) purchase! …
- Written by Kristin S from South Pasadena
22 of 22 people found this useful
I will buy the second one for sure.
- Written by Gustavo B from LAVAL
6 of 6 people found this useful
UE Mini BOOM
Was expecting a so-so speaker for the price, BUT it was easy to pair with my iPods and iPhone and the sound is terrific!!! Will b Was expecting a so-so speaker for the price, BUT it was easy to pair with my iPods and iPhone and the sound is terrific!!! Will be a nice addition to some cycling campouts in the future. …
- Written by Fred L from Knoxville
Love Love Love!
I take this unit EVERYWHERE - Around the house, on the boat, to parties... It's super compact but sounds amazing (for its size). I I take this unit EVERYWHERE - Around the house, on the boat, to parties... It's super compact but sounds amazing (for its size). I am extremely picky about audio quality - This is definitely the best sounding, most portable unit out there. It has both Bluetooth and 3.5mm input, so it can be used with anything. Glad I got it! …
- Written by Dave C from Binbrook
1 of 1 people found this useful
Granted I have no other speaker to compare to but cannot imagine anything being easier to pair or use with better sound for better Granted I have no other speaker to compare to but cannot imagine anything being easier to pair or use with better sound for better price - superb all around! …
- Written by MELINDA M from Drummonds
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How to pair with ipad bluetooth
- Asked by Sherilyn W from Earleton
- Nov 15, 2014
Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your iPad is turned on. Then hold down the Bluetooth button on top of your UE Mini Boom for 5 seconds. You should then see the speaker show up on your iPad. Click on it to pair. …
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
- Dec 12, 2014
does it come with a remote control?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Centreville
- Nov 21, 2014
No, however there are volume controls on the top of the speaker.
- Answered by Kristin S from Greenwith
- Dec 12, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad Air? I know it doesn't say so but perhaps they forgot to update?
- Asked by Janissa R from Brooklyn
- Jul 15, 2014
Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or Absolutely - the iPad Air comes with a bluetooth connection so will be able to play through that. Or you could use a 3.5m jack to jack cable to manually wire it. Bluetooth is easier and cheaper :) …
- Answered by Matt N
- Nov 28, 2014
is this speaker compatible with macbook pro
- Asked by Karla K from Urbandale
- Apr 14, 2014
Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only i Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only in Mono, not in true Stereo. Logitech, in their infinite wisdom released an app to pair them in Stereo but only for iOS and Android, not for Mac OS X or Windows. Their response is the speakers were designed for Mobile Devices. Hello…my Macbook Pro is a mobile device. I am so not happy with Logitech right now. Lame. …
- Answered by Dan H from Clinton Township
- Nov 10, 2014
Is this speaker compatible w/iPod Classic?
- Asked by Miyuki G from Toronto
- Mar 7, 2014
Yes. Via the 3.5mm jack input only.
- Answered by Mark R from Bensenville
- Apr 8, 2014