The kate spade two-piece case is injected with lightweight polycarbonate to thoroughly protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
Did you notice?Lightweight polycarbonate construction provides a barrier to bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone in whimsical kate spade style.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone
- Silicone insert
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 7.75 in./19.68 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.6 g
- Length: 0.8 in./2.32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 04357
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043578
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: A one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms and conditions are listed at www.contourdesign.com.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does the lightning to 30 pin adapter fit without having to take the case off?
- Asked by Shelley S from Salmon Arm
- Apr 4, 2014
does this case protect from shattering/falls?
- Asked by Bianca B from Granada Hills
- May 1, 2014
Does it fiit an iphone 5c?
- Asked by Rosalind H
- Feb 3, 2014
Yes you can choose between it fitting for a 5s or 5c when choosing the case
- Answered by Charlotte A
- Jun 2, 2014
DOES IT PROTECT THE SCREEN?
- Asked by Josefina Z from Montevideo
- May 7, 2014
Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set you Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set your phone down (screen first) the actual screen is not making contact with anything. This isn't designed to be a protective case, but its more protective than a regular snap-on. …
- Answered by Erla D from Naperville
- May 17, 2014
Is the cutout for the charger large enough to use without taking the phone out of the case?
- Asked by Debbie M from Yalaha
- Apr 25, 2014
yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with a lip around the screen. …
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
- Apr 28, 2014