The Kate Spade two-piece case is injected with lightweight polycarbonate to thoroughly protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some Kate Spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
Did you notice?Lightweight polycarbonate construction provides a barrier to bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone in whimsical Kate Spade style.
What's in the Box?
- Kate Spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone
- Silicone insert
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 7.75 in./19.68 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.6 g
- Length: 0.8 in./2.32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 04359
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043592
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: A one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms and conditions are listed at www.contourdesign.com.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I was initially put off by this product and didn't plan on buying it because I had only ever had the otter box (I'm super clumsy). I was initially put off by this product and didn't plan on buying it because I had only ever had the otter box (I'm super clumsy). One of the apple employees ended up talking me into it and I must say I have dropped it on concrete,tile and hardwood yet my phone is still in perfect condition. It is really cute and slim but it still protects your phone really well. I definitely recommend it! …
- Written by Vanessa C from Gatineau
10 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this have a cut out for the power button, or is it completely covered?
- Asked by Emma L
- Feb 20, 2014
Yes it has a cut out
- Answered by Anna P
- Mar 25, 2014
Does it fit on an iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Justine B from Montreal
- Dec 26, 2013
Yes, it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Nadia D from Bronx
- Dec 29, 2013