The kate spade two-piece case is injected with lightweight polycarbonate to thoroughly protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
Did you notice?Lightweight polycarbonate construction provides a barrier to bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone in whimsical kate spade style.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone
- Silicone insert
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 7.75 in./19.68 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.6 g
- Length: 0.8 in./2.32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 04364
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043646
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: A one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms and conditions are listed at www.contourdesign.com.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty, and functional.
I got the diagonal striped one with rainbow colors at the Apple store. I actually exchanged it from the iPhone 5s leather case the I got the diagonal striped one with rainbow colors at the Apple store. I actually exchanged it from the iPhone 5s leather case they make because it just wasn't cutting it.
It adds a nice pop of color to my phone, and I definitely feel that's it's well secured and protected. I love my gold iPhone 5s, and I don't always want to cover it's natural beauty, but this case makes it look lovely when I have it on anyways.
The case is slim and it fits well into your hand. It doesn't make the phone bulky at all which I love, and it's lightweight. Also, the plastic it has feels nice to the touch, and it's really easy to clean.
Overall, the price is great, especially for Kate Spade, and it adds a nice pop of color plus great protection. I mean why would you want to put a cheap case on an expensive phone anyways? I really hope they come out with more designs as I hope to get another in the future. …
- Written by Nadia D from Bronx
22 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
- Mar 14, 2015
Yes, I would recommend it. This case only covers the sides and the back of the phone.
- Answered by Andrea Q from Regina
- Mar 16, 2015