Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Free (with Lightning Connector)
Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Free (with Lightning Connector)
Using FM transmission, Belkin's TuneCast Auto Live lets you listen to music from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector through your car stereo. It helps you quickly find the best FM station with the help of your iPhone GPS system and location-based user feedback. TuneCast Auto Live combines ClearScan Technology with Belkin’s ClearScan Live iPhone app to provide the best FM station recommendations wherever you drive.
- Uses ClearScan technology to locate high-quality FM stations
- ClearScan Live app lets you post and receive station recommendations
- Charges iOS device using your car's lighter outlet
- High-contrast LCD screen
- Two programmable preset buttons
- PRO setting that optimizes audio and boosts volume
Did you notice?Two programmable preset buttons let you store the clearest FM stations.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad on your car's audio system.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Free (with Lightning Connector)
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J055tt
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868928677
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
This app requires the Belkin TuneCast Auto LIVE FM Transmitter (model F8Z498), available at retailers and online at www.belkin.com. ClearScan LIVE adds flexibility and control to your Belkin TuneCast Auto LIVE FM Transmitter and get improved ClearScan results.
ClearScan LIVE lets you control your TuneCast Auto LIVE directly from your iPhone or iPod touch. Find open stations, change stations, and save favorites without touching your TuneCast.
ClearScan LIVE uses your iPhone’s GPS location to recommend open FM stations that people in your area are using with their TuneCast Auto LIVE. Recommended stations appear bright and crisp on your iPhone’s screen, so you can easily see them even in direct sunlight.
No more going back and forth between your iPod and your FM Transmitter while driving. Now you can do everything from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
-Belkin TuneCast Auto LIVE FM Transmitter
-iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Ratings & Reviews
Works perfectly! Have not experienced any static, sound is great. This product also has a durable cord and easy to read screen. Works perfectly! Have not experienced any static, sound is great. This product also has a durable cord and easy to read screen. Highly recommend …
- Written by Nicole D from Rocky Hill
27 of 31 people found this useful
Very Happy With This Product
I had this product for my iPhone 4, and I am re-buying it again because of the great experience I had with it. I have tried a few I had this product for my iPhone 4, and I am re-buying it again because of the great experience I had with it. I have tried a few transmitters and this one worked best for me. I live in a suburban area of Philadelphia, PA and rarely have any static at all. The only times it has given me static has been when we go into center city, and we're surrounded by skyscrapers etc., or for some reason near certain large trucks, which I guess picks up some interference from CB radios in those big trucks. I had the product for well over a year and never had a problem. My husband still has an iPhone 4S, so he will be taking over the old one and I am getting the new one for my 5s. …
- Written by Dana B from Philadelphia
22 of 29 people found this useful
Always static in the speakers, never clear. One of the worst products I have ever bought.
- Written by Rebecca F from Tacoma
26 of 43 people found this useful
Waste of money
This product will never work perfectly so don't expect it to. There will be horrible static straight out of the box until you angl This product will never work perfectly so don't expect it to. There will be horrible static straight out of the box until you angle the transmitter just right whilst driving which is absolutely ridiculous. …
- Written by Bryan P from Lancaster
5 of 6 people found this useful
I frequently take a 330 mile trip. This thing is so noisy I can't hear podcasts half the time, and I have to change the station f I frequently take a 330 mile trip. This thing is so noisy I can't hear podcasts half the time, and I have to change the station frequently, meaning I have to stop on the side of the freeway and fiddle with it for 2-3 minutes. Not what I want to do when I'm trying to reach my destination. My old Kensington 30 pin FM transmitter covers the same distance on one station, with clear sound. Sadly, Kensington doesn't appear to be making it for Lightning iOS devices. …
- Written by David M from Berkeley
6 of 7 people found this useful
A big waste of money!
Definitely returning this item! App doesn't work and when it does find a station the reception is so bad. This company really need Definitely returning this item! App doesn't work and when it does find a station the reception is so bad. This company really needs to fix this item! …
- Written by Valerie S from San Jose
7 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this device also charge an iPhone 5S when plugged in aswell?
- Asked by Ivan S from Washington
- Apr 7, 2014
Yes it does.
- Answered by Scott K from Lancaster
- May 4, 2014
Does it work with the iPod nano 7 generation?
- Asked by Stella C from Cheyenne
- Mar 21, 2014
No answers yet
DO IT HAVE TWO USB PORTS TO USE?
- Asked by Cymetria V from Iselin
- Mar 12, 2014
No. It does not have any USB ports.
- Answered by Charlie J from Tampa
- Mar 15, 2014
Will TuneCast send audio on iPhone through car speakers?
- Asked by Sherry L from Roswell
- Feb 13, 2014
This is an FM transmitter, meaning that you need to have an open and available FM frequency in your This is an FM transmitter, meaning that you need to have an open and available FM frequency in your area to do this.
This product will not work without this, but most areas have one or two frequencies available …
- Answered by Thomas W from Waterloo
- Mar 7, 2014