Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your MacBook from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates, and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your MacBook.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which molds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates, and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.79 in./2 cm
- Width: 7.76 in./19.7 cm
- Weight: 9.52 oz./270 g
- Length: 12.01 in./30.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3705
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517327015
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
Doesnt Fit Right
Wish it was better but the bottom piece doesn't snap on right and is loose. Going to try to return it. Actually scratched up my Wish it was better but the bottom piece doesn't snap on right and is loose. Going to try to return it. Actually scratched up my Air a little trying to force it on. …
- Written by Warren S from Yardley
6 of 6 people found this useful
Scratched & Angry
I cannot be more upset! I just purchased this case for my new 11" MacBook Air. I did my research on various protective cases, bu I cannot be more upset! I just purchased this case for my new 11" MacBook Air. I did my research on various protective cases, but decided on this one, as it is available through the Mac Shop (reviews on other products warned of poor quality and easy scratching). I was expecting Apple to carry the very best products and accessories for Mac technology. Unfortunately, putting the top piece on the MBA was not exactly as easy as a simple snap and, in the process, scratched my laptop. I'm P-O'd, to say the least. Beyond angry, in fact, since I've left my laptop sitting in a safe place until the arrival of this product, so as to prevent any damage. I guess damage is exactly what is at risk when trying to "protect" your device. Thanks a lot, Apple. …
- Written by Jennifer C from Burley
21 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it fit if you have the dvd drive???
- Asked by Kim B from Kankakee
- Dec 15, 2014
Does this case easily crack like the other cases? And is it made out of the same material as the phone cases?
- Asked by Jordan M from Santa Clarita
- Dec 26, 2014
I just got mine in the mail on Jan 2nd, and am impressed with it so far.
Is flexible neopren/plasti I just got mine in the mail on Jan 2nd, and am impressed with it so far.
Is flexible neopren/plastic, and would not break/crack.
It's a softer plastic, would resist minor impacts and scratches.
I have no worry of it breaking.
So easily installed, just snaps into place. I'd say about 30 second
Hope this helps, I'd recommend it. …
- Answered by Cory K from Estevan
- Jan 4, 2015
Would this shell be at all protective if the mac were dropped?
- Asked by Barbara B from Florham Park
- Mar 26, 2014
In my opinion this will definitely protect against bumps but it may not be protective against a full In my opinion this will definitely protect against bumps but it may not be protective against a full drop on a concrete. …
- Answered by Hyung Y from Bothell
- Apr 24, 2014
i was wondering is it just a pure black case because the other colours have a figure in the middle it that the case with this one.
- Asked by Ahmad A from Ancaster
- Dec 2, 2014
No it does not have the "Apple" symbol on the case.
The others do not either (that are sold throug No it does not have the "Apple" symbol on the case.
The others do not either (that are sold through Apple), it is just the
LED Apple symbol showing through the transparent material.
Mine is black, and the Apple symbol shines through the case no
problem when the mac is on.
I think black would be the way to go, as when it is off, cannot see
the Apple logo.
Which, if you were ever to accidentally leave your mac anywhere (off),
it might not stand out as much....wouldn't catch the wrong persons eye. …
- Answered by Cory K from Estevan
- Jan 4, 2015
does this case give the macbook pro any support when lifted or moved about? i e, from temporarily warping if lifted with one hand.
- Asked by Pat P from New Haven
- Dec 6, 2014